Jan 22, 2018

KNOW YOUR STRENGTH

Sometimes you don't know your strength that's why you can't succeed. You are focus on your weaknesses, you're not doing what you can do because you think you can't do it from the very beginning. I know you have strength but you just can't believe that you have it. Just try using it, if you don't know what is it then look at your life, look at your behavior, look at your traits and personality... what area in your life are you thriving? where are you getting the most positive results? what are you doing when you are succeeding? what gives you the best emotions? It can be a skill or simply a non cognitive skill, you have strengths, you just need to believe in yourself a little bit more. Your strength doesn't necessarily need to come from skills, riches, support, talent, things etc. You can just feel it, it can be perseverance, patience, belief, trust, kindness, determination, motivation. Anything that will give you good results and will make you succeed... focus on it. You strength knows the way, it will show you the right path of becoming successful, it will give you happiness.

Knowing your strength will make you powerful, it will make you thrive. You can use your strength in any kind of situation, for example in traffic.., strength doesn't necessarily need to be good in overtaking vehicles or driving faster than anybody else. It can be patience, if you are willing to stay on the traffic without feeling bad then that is strength already. Mental strength is a good strength, if you are mentally tough then you will be able to surpass any challenges in life, a lot of people thinks they are weak because they don't know how mentally tough they are, once they feel bad then they will feel bad forever, they never give themselves a chance to endure that negative feeling that they are experiencing. You can overcome anything if you have mental toughness, those challenges will become like a comedy, it is nothing to you. You will persevere no matter what. If you keep on using your strength everyday then you will become more powerful than ever. You will enjoy life even more.

Me, my personal strength is perseverance, I thrive of that, I knew that whenever there is a big challenge in front of me... all I have to do is persevere and that's it... success will come naturally. Even when I am thriving, I still use perseverance, I push more and more to get more success, I never stop. Even if I don't know something, let's say I was lost in a place that I'm just new at... I will just persevere and I will find a way, to some maybe it's not a real strength because it's not specific, it's not cognitive. But for me it's a real strength, I thrive of it and I will keep on using it everyday in my life. Good or bad situation, I will use it because I love using it and it is effective for me. I love using it anywhere, another good example is when I'm at the mall and I am looking for something... some sales lady will tell me that it's not available but I will keep persevering because I know it's my strength, later I will find what I am looking for. I also use it in looking for clients in graphic designs, I am not the best designer but I earn more than talented designers... it is simply because I know what my strength is, I use perseverance to get good clients, I use it to get as much clients that I can, that's why I earn a lot of money, it is very simply, it is very general. Some may not believe in it but me personally...  love it and I will keep on using it.

Know your strength so you will thrive in life, if you're good in math then use math everyday, if you're good in science then use science everyday. Use it to make money, use it to become successful, use it to forget your problems. Your strengths can entertain you, you love to use it so it will give you happiness. keep on using it until you become a master of it.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...