May 5, 2020

TOO BUSY MOVING FORWARD

I don't mind failing at all, I don't mind the critics, I don't mind getting tired, I don't mind the people trying to disturb me... I'm too busy moving forward and trying to make a history for myself. I don't care where I landed or if I come up short. The game plan is to simply move forward all the time no matter what. Regardless of what happen this is my philosophy, I will always look for that small progress, small improvement that will make my life a little bit better. And then the journey will keep running, it will never end for as long as I am alive. I maybe sick, I maybe tired, I maybe depressed or frustrated but I will never stop moving forward because that is what my life is all about... moving forward and chasing my dream, I will never give up, I will never stop, all I know is I have to do something, all I know is how to give my full maximum effort.

I love it, I love moving forward all the time. Sometimes it's hard to move forward especially if you're not seeing results but results will come later for sure, you just need to be patient and trust yourself, trust that a break will happen, trust the process and you will attract success.

THE SHARK MINDSET

I just feel that something bad will happen to me if I stop, this has been the mindset since I was a teenager, and it works for me all the time. I feel I'm going to get sick or bad luck will visit my life if I get lazy or procrastinate. This kind of mindset never fail to help me, it's pushing me to the top, it's making me do the work that I hate but important. Like a shark who keeps on swimming, it will destroy everything that is trying to stop him, like an ant that keeps on walking and looking for a food, this ant never stops, it will bite any person that tries to stop him. This is what everyone's attitude should be like... the ability to keep moving forward all the time regardless of what the circumstance is.

The philosophy of jut moving forward is the most effective technique of all time. It's fun especially if you will learn how to enjoy it. You will get a lot, you will improve a lot, you will become so productive and you will be able to avoid depression. People become depressed because they overthink, they're expecting for things to change, they're expecting for their lives to change without even doing anything, and if they can't see a change... they become sad and depressed, they will look for a scapegoat, they will blame a lot of things as why they're lives is so bad.

Forget about your mistakes and just keep moving forward, you have no control over the past, you have no control over the future, all you can control is the NOW. It's time to keep moving, it's time to get ahead in life. You can only make a progress if you will forget everything and simply start moving. You have the power to move, you can take actions anytime you want to. The only problem with you is you want comfort too much, you're addicted in treating yourself like a king, you feel you're entitled to have a comfortable life even if your effort is only entitled for a slave. You're not a king yet, you're not working hard so why will you ask for a comfortable life? you don't have the right to ask for something big if your value is too small.

NOT CARING ABOUT MY EMOTIONS

Emotions is too overrated, when a person tends to get emotional... he will not think right, he will let his emotions dictate his course of actions. He will make dramas, he will not do the right thing, he will let his emotions affect his creativity and focus. And that's basically his life all year long or maybe even forever, full of negativity and softness.

Set aside your emotions, it is nothing, it will come and it will go, you have to be completely aware that emotions is just a feeling, it will never help you, it will only stop you especially if the emotion you're feeling right now is too negative or dramatic. You're only amplifying your negative emotion every time you create drama, look for sympathy or have self pity.

If you want to break free from getting stuck... you need to stop worrying about your emotions, stop dwelling too much on how you feel, it's nothing, keep in mind that it will change in an instant. You feel bad now but you will feel good later if you move and prioritize the more important things in your life. And the truth is... you can always control your emotions, you can decide on what to feel, it all depends on what you're entertaining. If you can think of a bad situation as a blessing in disguise then you will feel much better and feel more motivated.

ONE SMALL STEP NOW THEN FOLLOW THROUGH

If you want to have a break through just take one small step now then follow through, be patient, enjoy every step that you can do, take it one step at a time and feel your actions, don't rush anything, enjoy what's going on and keep the momentum going, make it stronger and stronger, once you find your rhythm... never let it die. Never think about finishing fast because it will only make you feel worse, it will only make you impatient. Just feel your work, enjoy every second and time will become much faster, you will not even notice that you're already done. If you can get addicted with those small steps then you will be able to go further, you will become big, you will produce more results. This is the trick in being productive and effective... just look for the small step that you can do and then keep following through, repeat and never get satisfied. Always remember that you are improving every time you are moving, you are setting yourself up for success every time you force yourself to move.

Q: WHAT IF I CAN'T FIND THE MOTIVATION TO JUST START?

A: You don't need motivation, just start, stop thinking and just start. Just like in doing an exercise... stop warming up, stop looking for your nice rubber shoes, go outside and run, you can even run in barefoot, stop making excuses. Stop doing a lot of rituals before you start, stop trying to feel good before you start, just start and forget about what may happen next, forget about if you're doing it right or wrong, you will be able to tweak the process as you keep taking actions. There's no need for motivation, it is so overrated, were talking about reality here and not fantasy. Motivation is just an illusion, the reality is you can succeed even if you're not motivated, all it takes is willpower and forcing yourself to move every time you feel lazy or bored.  

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...