Nov 10, 2018

YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING, DEAL WITH IT

You are here to be in the moment, you are here for the journey. You are not here to experience everything so don't ever feel bad if you can't go there and be like that. You are not a God, your life will never become perfect. The best thing to do is be yourself and enjoy what is happening with your life now, don't be too salty with your life, love your life and appreciate it to the fullest. Don't ever think about what is missing in your life because that will only create weak emotions.

You can never eat all the food that you want or have heard of, it's impossible, don't dare to try them all because that will only make you chase something that doesn't need to be chased. Let the food come to you naturally, eat it if you see it, eat it if you can afford it but if you will force your life to experience it then you will have a more difficult life.

Just like in going to different places, there is a quote that says "you are not living if you are not travelling" the creator of that quote don't know what life is. Every person is unique, some doesn't really want to travel. Me, I honestly hate travelling, for me it's just a waste of time, why will I force my self to travel just to look cool and rich? why will I force myself to go to a particular place if in my heart all I wanna do is create an art at home? it's such a disgrace to not follow my heart just because I want to believe in a random quote.

I am not here to experience everything, even if a person told me to try this or that, I will not try it if I don't feel it, I will still follow my heart says, if my heart tells me to just work today then I will work today, I will not force myself to experience a different kind of experience.

That's why there are lot of people who were suffering, that's why there are lot of people who were broke... they were so jealous of other people. They want to become rich too without working hard, they want to buy a BMW even if they don't have money, they want to buy a trending gadget even if they can't afford it, they want to eat in a fancy restaurant even if they are running out of budget. Basically, they want to try everything even if they don't have the resources to try it.

Be satisfied of what you have, you are not obligated to follow everything you see on social media, be happy with what you have, be satisfied and never try to imitate the life and philosophy of other people. What you have is enough, if you want more then work for it, don't wish for it nor beg for it.

You will never experience everything because life is not perfect, there will be regrets and you have to accept it. You may not say I love you to your parents but that's alright, you may not experience eating a japanese food but that's alright, you may not experience being rich but that's alright. It's always alright, life is not all about experiencing everything... it's about learning to appreciate what you have now and still be happy with what is going on with your life.

Just live your life, what will happen will happen, you don't need to force too much. Real happy people are the ones who were so satisfied with their lives and not comparing their lives to the lives of other people. .

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...