Nov 16, 2018

5 STEPS ON HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR


Being a successful entrepreneur is not that hard. Everyone can become an entrepreneur, everyone can become successful like me. I was once a bum before, I am a slave of a company, I work for 16 hours a day and sometime even 24 but I found out that I am only killing myself, I found out that it's the company that is getting rich and not me.

It's not that I don't wan to work hard, I am a fan of hard work, you can see on my previous articles that I am preaching hard work, I trust it and I will never stop using it. Hard work is already attached with my life and it's my culture. I even preach it to my family and friends.

Why did I become an entrepreneur?

I decided that I don't want to become a slave anymore. I am not even calling myself entrepreneur because that term is overrated, that was an arrogant term because most people call themselves an entrepreneur just for the sake of raising themselves. But for me everyone is an entrepreneur if he chooses to. I think of myself as a freeman that can do everything I want whenever I want, however I want.

I am so sick and tired of following my boss, I though he is better than me but I found out that it's not the skill... it's the belief that will make you successful, plus if you paired it with hard work then you will become unstoppable.

Be careful of people who are claiming that they are successful entrepreneur because some of them are just targeting your money, they want you to buy their products, you will soon realize that you are just wasting money for their products because your life is not even improving.

Here are the 5 steps to become a successful entrepreneur.

1. Don't listen to them. Listen only to your heart, never listen to what people say because they will manipulate your mind and make you weak, you will lose confidence if you believe them. You need to believe in yourself, what they say that you can't done can be done if you will persevere and give your best every single day. If you will listen to them then you will lose your creativity, you will lose your unique side.

2. Work harder than anybody else. Trust hard work, if you will grind to the point where you can't grind anymore then you will see the right path for you, you need to almost kill yourself through hard work, it doesn't matter if you get tired. Always remember that emotions plays no part at all for success. You will become a very successful entrepreneur if you work like an animal.

3. Don't spend too much. Be wise in using your money, remember you are the boss here but you don't have a fixed income. Some times are feast, some times are famine. You have to have some savings so you will never lose control in times of danger. A successful entrepreneur is always ready to succeed and always ready to persevere when tough times come to his life. Save money as much as you can so you will have a lot of room for breathing. 

4. Never give up. Real entrepreneurs will never give up. Expect that life will become hard and there will be challenges along the way. You will never succeed on the first try for sure so don't ever expect an easy path. There will be unexpected events, sometimes you feel that you're almost there but you will fall hard. Th most genius thing to do as an entrepreneur is to promise yourself to never give up no matter what. Be tough as nails, even of you're suffering too much.. never give up because suffering is just part of the design.

5. Fall in love with the small progress. Get addicted to action, fall in love with the small progress, never get tired waiting. Success will be a long process, all you can do is entertain yourself with the small success that you are getting, even if it is only giving small improvements to your status. Once you become really patient and you are making small progress everyday then success will come faster than expected.

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...