Nov 9, 2018

DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR EMOTIONS

Your being too emotional that's why most decisions that you've made were wrong, you're deciding while you're angry, excited, happy and aroused. Never decide when your emotions were too high or too low. Never make decision when you feel negative or so happy.

The feeling must be neutral, you should think twice before you make a decision. Never decide because you're so scared because that will become a poor decision. Never decide because you're happy, you might become very generous and you will never take your word back anymore.

ADVERTISEMENTS... these will manipulate your mind, these commercials will play with your emotions, they will arouse your feelings so that your desire for buying their brands will become very strong. The truth is... you're buying a lot of things that you don't even need, it's like marrying a pretty woman that you only knew for a few weeks... you think she's the perfect girl but when you say her flaws and ugly qualities... you will learned that you've made a wrong decision, you want to file an annulment right away.

Don't feel anything for something that fast because it will control you. Just like your enemy, if he is making you angry then he is controlling you, what angers you controls you. The emotion should be super neutral, you should not feel anything about something if you don't want to be manipulated.

Be smart, use your mind not your heart. Don't use your feelings when you are deciding for something, there should be no feelings here, you must be cold blooded if you want to succeed in life. Anger has no place or room for success nor excitement.

If you are excited about something you will make another poor decision, just like buying a new car, you are so excited to drive it, you don't know what is waiting for you. Huge debt is waiting for you if you can't buy it in cash, you will suffer, you will think about the monthly payment, what if you're short in budget? how will you be able to recover from that?

There is a salesman who is demonstrating me his product for cleaning cars, the product was good, it was advertised well, I was amazed with the quality of the product, I must admit... it manipulate my emotions a little bit. The one more thing that almost made me buy the product is it is buy one take one. At first I was thinking of buying it but in the end my smartness take over, I knew I don't need it, I knew I was about to make a decision because of my emotion. In the end I didn't bought it and I was more happy because I didn't waste money. If I bought it then maybe I will regret it because I come to realize that it was all a trash. I can even clean my car without it.

Just like the person that you are most annoyed of, don't ever let that person angers you because he will be in control, be logical, think again why are you being angry, was it that really bad? does his words and noises really matter at all? if you will fight him then you're already manipulated, he is on control, he can do whatever he wants to you.

Never make a decision when your emotions were too high because that will only give you regrets in the end, never give them any emotion. Take care of how you feel, use your mind not your heart. You must be smart nowadays if you want to survive and thrive.

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...