Nov 2, 2018

I DON'T MIND BEING THE LAST

I don't mind being the last,  I don't care about my position in the society. I will just work hard and give my very best. It doesn't matter if they doubt me, it doesn't matter if they laugh at me. I will use all my strength and power to change my life, I will claim what is mine and I will never give up even if it is too damn hard.

First or last, it doesn't matter, position doesn't matter at all, what matters is I am taking actions. I don't mind being the slowest, my mind is locked in for that goal, I am not thinking about anything else anymore, all I want is to be one step closer from that goal. Even if I progress like a turtle or snail... I don't care, I will still move forward and give my very best every single day.

Because I know that I will still rise to the top in the end if I keep persevering and do what I do best. All of my works has an equivalent prize, all I have to do is do it and never give up, the formula is very simple... it's all about hard work and perseverance and trusting my own process.

Whatever rank I have, whatever status I have... I don't care, I simply don't care, I will keep on moving forward until I win in this life. Whatever the consequences are, whatever the challenges are... I will do what I can do and trust my own invented process.

You have to be patient if you want to become successful, really patient, the most patient version that you can ever be. This life requires no greatness, it requires who can endure the pain and still work even if nothing good is happening.

I don't mind if I am very slow and looks like I am the weakest person on the race, I don't mind if my competitor's lead is very big...  I will push forward like I normally do everyday, it's either I give up or move forward... it's that simple.

Most people will never continue once they saw that they were the last, once they saw that people around them were already succeeding and they are still not. That's a weak mentality, you don't need to compare yourself to others, you don't need to impress them and make them see that you're thriving, just be yourself and do what you can do every single day.

Your position or status in life will never be permanent, it will change, it depends on how hard you work and how strong your belief is. If you will work the hardest and believe the strongest then you will be able to rise to the top, you will change your life.

Being the last is a blessing, it's because you have no other way than to rise, you have no other option than to change your situation.

Don't get jealous if others were succeeding, don't feel bad if others were thriving, you will have your own time, just do it, just keep moving forward and never stop until you get it.

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...