Nov 3, 2018

DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE YOU'RE SUPER CLOSE TO ME

Don't talk to me like you're super close to me, you don't even know my life, maybe you know my name but you don't even know my age and my birthday, don't act like we're close because we're not.

Stop acting like I am kind because I am not, you don't know my attitude, you don't know my dark side. I am not friendly nor nice, if you want to become close to me then you should earn it. I will not trust you, I will never give you any leverage. 

Even if you;re popular or something... I will still not give my trust to you. I will never give you any favor. Stop joking to me like I will never get offended. I am not easy to please, I don't get easily impressed with people who are not proven, you need to prove yourself first before I give you my blessing.

My friends were real, I don't rub elbows with people who have hidden agenda. I know who is fake and who is real. I have a real person detector in my system, I don't just talk to anyone and feel close with him, I have my own circle of friends. My circle is too little and I am proud of it, I don't have any plans of adding more into my circle.

I am completely satisfied of what I have and I no longer need additional friends, an additional and real friend will come naturally.

I know what to do with my life, I have my values and goals and I am serious in pursuing those things. I don't need to add wannabes into my life. I only entertain legit people that are in sync with my system. I know what I need and I am not dying to get it, it will come naturally, it will come on the right time and I trust the process.

I am not feeling close to anybody so don't do it to me, I am confident about myself, I can handle any situation, I can do whatever it takes to succeed in life.

I'm not snob or see myself as someone who is in high status. I am not an introvert too, I just know what I need and I don't need fake people in my life, I don't need people who are not helping me, I don't waste time for people who will not stay on my side when dark times are there.

I am a true person, If I like you I like you, if I feel that you're real then I will be beside you forever.

I don't need you at all, I don't need your company, I have what I need and even if nobody is at my side... I will still live, I can be alone and that is my strength.

Some people think that they are strong but the reality is they only feel strong because there are lot of people who were on their side. 

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...