Nov 7, 2018

I'M NOT YET LOSING MY SANITY

I'm still alright, I'm still good, I am still working and pursuing my dreams. So what if I am talking about impossible dreams? I am doing impossible things, I haven't proven anything yet but I am doing positive, I am still hopeful and I am not being destructive.

I still know the right things, maybe I am thinking weird because my ideas and plans are not yet coming into reality but I still need more time. I am being patient here, I may look weirdo, people say I am dreaming with eyes open but I am really serious about it, it's not something that is for fun, it's not a past time, it's a serious business, y whole life depends on it so I need to be super focused.

I need to be a little bit insane and do the things that not all normal people can do. It's because I need to have an edge, I need to think different and do different. I need to allow myself to go an extra mile and make the people see that I am all about business. If I have to eat shit then I will do it, if I have to burn a castle then I will do it, if I have to climb the highest mountain then I will do it, whatever it takes, I need to give myself the best option to become the number one.

I will keep moving forward no matter what, I will never stop, what is the point of stopping? what is the point of not giving your all? I will only live once so I will push myself to the limits, I will never stop until I become successful.

I will never give up on my dreams even if I lose my sanity, even if people call me crazy... I will never stop. I knew that one day it's going to happen, I knew that I will get what I truly deserve. I knew I work hard for this one, I knew I put in the time, I put an extra ordinary effort, there is no more time for thinking about quitting now because I'm already too far.

I don't have any plans of stopping, I will keep moving forward no matter what, even if it is too hard.. I don't care, I just don't care at all, I will give everything I've got, I will push forward and use all of my energy and wisdom.

I knew it's not going to be easy so I will not take it easy, I will keep pressing until my dreams got scared of me and submit itself to me.

My game plan will never change, I will give my best every single day and see what can I achieve, I will my myself get addicted with small progress, I will never ever submit because I was born a fighter.

I don't mind if I die, I just want my dreams to happen, I don't mind if I get really really tired, I always knew that success will make me feel stronger in the end.

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...