Apr 30, 2018

I'M A BIG FAN OF MEDIOCRITY

Everybody talks about greatness but they didn't even know what it is all about. They were too quick to judge mediocre things but they can't even pursue greatness.

I hate to say this but I've been a fan of mediocrity for how many years, I've been doing mediocre articles, mediocre graphics, mediocre effort... mediocre everything. But I've been doing it for years, almost a decade. This mediocre living is almost making me great. I've been doing mediocre activities consistently so the result is... I'm almost there, I'm almost great.

The moral lesson is... it's ok to become mediocre for as long as you're doing it everyday. You will become great one day, years and years of work will make you something special. Even if you'r just mediocre in the beginning or something that is worse than that.... if you keep on doing it everyday then you will become great one day.

Stop talking about greatness if you're not willing to look mediocre in the beginning, a lot of people talks about greatness, they were acting like they were already great but they can't even make consistent efforts every year. They will talk about greatness for a week, will pretend that they are working hard and then.... they will quit once they get overwhelmed of the difficult challenges in front of them.

I'm a fan of mediocrity and I will never be ashamed of it. But what makes me different from any other "GREAT GURUS" is I am real, I can admit that I am not great but I am making small results every now and then and I am very happy about that. I stay with the journey and I don't have any plans of quitting.

I'm a consistent mediocre worker and I keep on getting results, my net worth is getting higher, my numbers are getting bigger, my knowledge is getting deeper.... now tell me if that is mediocre, wouldn't you want to have it?

It's better to become a consistent mediocre than to be a great wannabe that will only work occasionally.

I never care about mistakes, I will just do it, I never care about perfection all I want is production... as simple as that. I feel that I am successful because I keep on growing everyday, this life is not all about pure talk... you can see the numbers, I can write thousand of articles every year. I am for real, I am not a joke, I will keep this train running until I die, now tell me... is that something ordinary?

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...