Apr 25, 2018

I AM A LEGIT WRITER AND A MUSICIAN

WHY? because I keep on writing over and over again even if the world isn't paying, I keep on creating music even if there is no company to give me a record contract. I just don't care, I am a legit, eve if the world doesn't love my work, even if they don't accept it... I will keep on making arts. Writing makes me feel free, strumming the guitar gives a high that doesn't get low. I know that my skills were not enough to entertain the world but they are enough to entertain myself and keep my sanity in the right place.

I am so passionate I will never stop, nothing can tell me stop... this train keeps on moving forward no matter what. I am not searching for popularity or something, I just wanted to do it without expecting anything in return. I do it because I love it, I do it because it entertain me, it's a hobby and at the same time an unremovable habit. The passion is burning, the excitement keeps on rising every time I write stories and music.

My works are all original, it is living in the moment, you don't need to repeat it anymore once you read it or listen to it. I never check my works... ever, what comes out from my brain and my hands.. I will never change it, even if my works sucks... I will never change it.

I am not here to please people, I am here to please myself. I will keep on playing forever.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...