Jan 5, 2019

HOW DID I WRITE 1 MILLION ARTICLES?


The answer is very simple... because I'm a writer, I wrote one million articles because I don't care if I am right or wrong, I just don't care. I just keep moving forward and I never look for results. My wife gave me the best advise... just keep doing it, and I did it.

I keep writing even if I am not earning anything. I don't care about the money I just trusted the process and now people were asking me how did I do it, it's simple just move and shut down the noises inside of your head telling you that you can't do it.

It's all about moving forward all the time, that's how I became a legend. People thanked me, people write emails to me because this content is free... that's nothing. Someone even donated $20,000 but that's nothing, it's my role to write and I love doing it everyday.

HARD WORK PAYS OFF. This is the only quote that I believe in. Every time I work hard money is going into my life, every time I work hard a new opportunity is being born. Hard work gives birth to opportunities, it doesn't matter how talented you are, it doesn't matter how gifted you are... just keep working hard and you will be alright.

I believe in the power of writing, I believe that it made me a better person, it erases all of my fears, it gives me power to overcome obstacles in life. i don't mind if it is hard, I don't mind if nobody wants my works, for as long as I feel good about it... I keep doing it. I believe in the power of perseverance, I always knew that I will get something from it on the right time.

Not quitting is the most genius thing that I did. There were times when I wanted to quit and give up, I'm so glad that I didn't do it because if I do quit then maybe I'm doing something else that I don't want to do, writing is my passion and I am writing everyday, I won't last a day without it.

Never count your effort. Do it because you love it, never do it because you have a hidden agenda. Never count the time you've wasted for doing it. Keep writing because subjects and stories will never run out. There will always be a new story, there will always be a new idea... all you have to do is write right away and never stop until you're done.

Make your story epic, feel it, give it a soul. And also put your own character to it, put your own flavor, you can use any style of writing. Mine is freestyle, people love it, people can relate to it but even if they didn't like it... I will never stop writing because it's part of my culture, it's part of who I am.

To those aspiring writers that can't start... always remember that talent doesn't play any role here. All you have to do is write and that's it. Don't seek for appreciation, don't try to impress other people... just write and never stop, keep writing until you die. 

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...