Jul 30, 2017

WE'RE ALL TRAPPED

We're all trapped into something. Something is controlling you, something is stopping you, something is making you move forward. It all depends on where you are trapped, it can be a good trap or a bad trap.

For the last five years I was tapped into fear and worries. I worry about a lot of things, I worry about problems that wasn't even there yet. It makes me frustrated, it makes me unable to enjoy the beauty of life. Good thing I was able to recover from it, I was able to manage my emotions and thoughts. I am not 100 percent perfect yet, I still experience a lot of worries but the difference is... I know now I will be alright, I know now that everything is ok if I stay calm and be in the moment.

Some people are trapped with their business that is why they have a lot of money, they were so addicted on their business and they can't leave it. The bad thing is they don't have time for their family anymore. While other people are trapped with excuses, they always find the reason why they can't do such things. It's so funny because they know that they can do it but they prefer to choose their excuses and be lazy.

Some people are trapped from their past, they can't move on, they keep on remembering the ugly things that happened in their life, they always think about the sad and bad experiences that is why they miss what is infront of them.

Some people are trapped with their passion that is why they are so good, they only do the things that they want, they keep on getting better everyday. Little by little they are becoming geniuses because they are so focused and dedicated.

How about you? where are you allowing yourself to be trapped? If you know that you are trapped then you can escape that trap if it is not serving you.

Allow yourself to be trapped on things that will make you a better person and will give you benefits in the future. Don't be trapped with things that will slow you down and will only give misery to your life.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...