Jul 20, 2017

YOU NEED TO FIND A PROCESS THAT WILL PUSH YOU

Any kind of process is right for as long as it is pushing you, for as long as it is forcing you to move. Any kind of process will give you results if you are really working hard and pushing yourself to the limits.

You don't need to find a well refined and complicated process, you just need to find what pushes you and gives you the pressure to do the things that you don't want to do.

I've been a writer for ten years and I am always looking for a process that will make me motivated, consistent and productive. I've been searching for a lot of process, I've been trying a lot of things but none of them forces me to move everytime I needed to. I am so glad that one day I invented this simple process that makes me move even if I don't want to. It makes me write even if I don't feel it. I called it the "ten minute whatever". I use a timer, I am timing myself for ten minutes and I will just write whatever my mind can think of. Under that ten minute... I have to finish an article. Even if the article is so short I will still submit it to this blog. And it pushes me, it gives me result. I am so happy that I was able to discover it.

You too can find a process that will push you. You can find something that will make you move right away even if you don't feel right because the truth is... you will never feel good before you start, you need to start in order to feel good.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...