Mar 25, 2020

THIS IS NOT SPECIAL, IT'S JUST SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

I've been working hard for 12 years or even more. This is not something special, this is just a living proof that with enough perseverance, patience and effort then you can win in life too. I'm not that big yet, I'm not popular yet but this train keeps moving forward and it will forever live. The ideas were still there, the inspiration were still there, this train keeps evolving and growing, nothing can stop it.

I'm just giving the public something to believe in. I don't care if they believe me, I don't care if they hate me, but the reality is this is for real, this is legit and not fake at all. 12 years and still counting, I don't stop, I don't care, I just push forward and give everything I've got every single day. I will still give my best every single day, I will still do whatever it takes to win in life. So if you want to believe something why not believe me? I am are here to give you a different perspective, this is a self development that requires no payment, just read use everyday and your life will change, this is free, I collect information for decades and summarize it into one big idea. It's ok if you don't believe me, this is simply motivating you to take action, this is nothing special, this is not illuminati or being the greatest, this is simply giving your best and making your life a little bit better.

I KEEP MOVING FORWARD

I don't stop, my goal is to inspire people by going hard everyday and showing up everyday. I don't rest, I serve as an example, I give people something to believe in. Something to be hopeful about. Nothing can stop me, this is a strong belief. I keep moving forward even if nobody believes in me. This is forever, this is real. I believe in the saying "if it's real then it will never stop". I'm like a robot, I'm like a machine, I know some people were looking up to me so I have to keep this journey going, it will stay forever. This is a belief that is real, this is not hype nor Ponzi scheme. This is something that can change any life. It's not going to be easy but it is possible. I'm a believer and a doer, I don't just believe, I take massive actions... massive massive actions. I don't care if I can't get anything from it. I am very sure that in the end I will still prevail. It's a culture, it's automatic, I will just move whenever I need to. I never stop I don't get stunned, my mind is focus on the prize and nothing else.

I will work even if I am sick, I will keep working even if nothing is working. This may sounds insane but the truth is you're only going to succeed if you keep plodding.

IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN YOU DON'T STOP

Don't stop, don't quit, once you start something... go all the way. Go hard from the beginning until the end. Even if there are disasters, even if you don't feel good at all, even if the whole world is against you... still work and do your thing. Give people something to believe and that is your belief and work ethic. It's a very simple game plan at all... just go forward for your dreams and that's it. Never give up, keep moving forward, even if it looks like you need to stop because nothing good is going on... still move forward, don't stop, do it until you win. You can become unstoppable if you will work forever, it's on you if you're going to continue or just quit and look for comfort. Because it's really not going to feel comfortable and easy, it's a mess, it's dirty, you will lose again and again but that's ok because you always have the ability to make a comeback and prove them that you are going to succeed. Try for one more time, even if it looks over, it ain't over until it's really over. Even if you don't feel like it, just do it, just move, don't stop. Stopping is a sin, you will die if you stop, always remember the mindset and that is to move forward no matter what, do it no matter what. Even if there is no point in doing it anymore... still do it because you never know when the break you are waiting for will come.

NO NEED FOR EXTERNAL VALIDATION

Stop looking for approval, if you feel you can do it, if you feel you're going to succeed then do it. Even if you're already a 60 year old man trying to compete... still compete, even if people were already doubting you... still fight. Even if there are no records in the past that someone as old as you did it... still try, you don't need an external validation. If you want to do it then do it, as simple as that, you will never know if you can do it if you will not try.

Even if they say you lack the skills and talents... still try. All you need is to prepare and work hard, make yourself better each day, hone your skills, be the best that you can be and soon opportunity will come. Because what they say is none of your business, they can say whatever they want, they can give you facts that shows you're disqualified but none of those matter anymore, you have to believe in yourself to the fullest and ignore all the external things if you want to win in life.

So what if they call you funny names? so what if they laugh at you, so what if they tell you that you are wrong? it's normal. The world is a mean and nasty place so get use to it. But what you don't need to give up is your dreams, never get tired climbing, keep taking the next step until you finally made it to the top.

KEEP DIGGING

You have to keep digging, that's the only way to the top. You have to do something you haven't done before. For sure there is something you can dig, there is something you can do, you just have to keep digging until you find something. Keep digging until you find that treasure you are looking for. Keep digging until the end, that's the only way to succeed. 

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...