What avoids you from winning is you want it so bad, you want the results right away that you have almost forgot how to take it step by step. The reason why I can't win is because I am so much worried about it, but the moment I forget that it's important... I begin to take more actions, I feel so free, I feel so unstoppable and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROGRESS PLUS CONSISTENCY EQUALS IMPROVEMENT
Most people are looking for ways how to improve fast and that is why they can't improve, they want shortcuts, they want the easy way, th...
-
There are three kinds of people who are pursuing success, you better read this article carefully so you will know where you at. Read this...
-
Have a mindset that you can achieve anything or accomplished something great by opening yourself to all possibilities. Open yourself to...
-
If you really worked hard and gave your all, if you are really serious about your work then it's impossible that you will never be seen....
No comments:
Post a Comment