Jun 6, 2019

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE IF IT'S WORKING OR NOT

It doesn't matter anymore if it's working or not, I am not into getting results anymore, I'm into the process and processing my own process. Not following someone's path, not following someone's rules anymore. If success doesn't want to show into my face then so what, success is not the only thing that can make me happy. I will just work hard and enjoy what I've been doing now, who is success to play trying hard? I don't care about it anymore, I only care about doing the process that may lead to success. It's not because I want success, it's not because it's the number one priority, it's because I am simply loving the process, I love doing my work. I love doing my own thing and if it works or not... I really don't care. I love taking actions, I love taking care of my family, I love arts, I love hustling, I love earning money even if the money is not so big like others. I love the smallest things of my life. Success is not the only thing that will make me happy but I will keep on chasing it because I love the process, I love the step by step grind that makes me feel alive, it makes me feel that I am powerful and I am one of the few people who were really working hard for their growth.

The process is the happiness, it doesn't matter if it is working anymore, all I know is I love doing it and I will keep doing it. Success is not the number one priority anymore and because of that... I am free to take actions.

Hey success, if you don't want me I don't care about you. I have my own definition of success and I don't need to chase you anymore. I am so happy doing my own thing and taking care of my own path, I created my own path and I will trust it until the end. Who are you to play hard to get? you are nothing. The big house, Ferrari Car, Millions... these were all garbage to me, all I want is living everyday with my family and friends and working hard.

I will keep doing my own thing, I will keep trusting my style regardless if it works or not. So what if people thinks that I am not successful, I am successful in my own definition because I don't have a boss and I own my time, nobody can tell me what to do, I can create history on my own.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...