Apr 29, 2020

MY CELLPHONE DIED AND IT'S THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME

Two days ago my phone died for whatever reason, maybe it's too old, maybe it's outdated. But to be honest, it's the best thing that happened to me. I have more time for more important activities, I was not aware of the negativity from social media anymore, I am not checking any unimportant things anymore, I have more time for myself and family, it feels weird in the beginning but I am happier and more productive. And I can live like this for the rest of my life if I don't have to contact my friends and family, it's true that cellphone will give you a lot of advantage but if you abuse it and use it for pleasure then you're in big big trouble my friend.

THE CONCLUSION IS YOUR CELLPHONE IS EATING A LOT OF YOUR TIME

You don't know it, you're not aware that your phone is eating a lot of your time. You could have been so good by now, you could have been one of the best in your craft but because you spend too much time on your cellphone... you're becoming dumb, you're not improving anymore. It's hard to disconnect from your favorite gadget but the truth is entertainment is making you weak, it's fun in the beginning but it's controlling and manipulating you, it's not making you give your best. Time is money, time is potential, time is your most valuable resources. If you can just use your time the right way then your life will become much better if not perfect. I have a friend who is unemployed now, he wants a job, maybe he is waiting for a job bust most of his time goes to playing his phone. If he just use his time the right way then maybe he has a job now.

You will have more focus if your cellphone is off, try killing it for weeks and you will see how more productive you will become. You will have more focus, your dedication will become stronger and your mind will be free from lies and negativity of social media, how good was that? at first you will have a hard time dealing with it but you will be able to adapt. It's hard to get rid of a habit that was in your system for years but trust me, this process will make you feel a little bit different. You will feel faster and stronger, your mind is less stressed, you will have more confidence in yourself because you're doing what most people can't do. Most people can't even stay away from social media for just a few hours, they go freak out if they can't see what other people are doing or commenting. If you will turn off your cellphone then it means you're disconnecting from an old life, it means you're opening a new process that may lead you to success.

MY PLAN IS TO HAVE NO CELLPHONE FOR A MONTH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

This is just a trial and error method, I will do this for a month, I will never buy a new cellphone, I will just focus on what I have. I will work harder and try to amuse my self with my thoughts and actions. I am expecting more money, more opportunity, better health, more time for myself and family because I sacrifice one thing that eats a lot of my time. I am so excited with the process, I am confident that I will have a much better life without my cellphone. It's not what people can't do, people were s afraid to lose their phones, and I am not and that's why I am confident that I will get a different results for the next month. And if the results were really better, I will continue not using a cellphone for at least one more month and so on. If my money doubled, if my health got much better, if I feel happier then maybe I can throw away my cellphone forever, I know it's hard but who knows? it's an adventure, I know it will be a boring adventure but if it can give me a better life then why not try it? I am so confident that I can survive having no cellphone for one month because if I manage to survive for a day without it then I can survive forever without it.

DETACHING FROM SOMETHING IS POWER

The hard truth is... you don't need anything to become happy, you just need yourself and the philosophy that you are trying to implement in your life. You don't need a car, you don't need a big house, you don't need fake friends, you just need to live your life, you only need the people who really loves you and will be there for you in times of adversities. If you can live without anything then that's real power, if you can be happy with anything that happens to your life and still thrive off it then that's real power. In my case, I lose my cellphone and I'm not even bothered about it, I don't mind losing the contacts, I don't mind not seeing what the world is doing. I can simply live with what I have, I just need to focus on what I have and make the best out of it. I'm so happy that I prove to myself that I don't need anything, I can survive by simply having my life. It's not about isolating yourself and living like a big time weirdo, it's just being open to a fact that you can live without anything, you can really become happy by having nothing.

YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING, YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO SEE YOU

The only thing you need to watch is your life, what other people doing or saying is none of your business. Your main business is to make your life better and better each day, never mind if they are partying, succeeding or doing some stupid things, those information will never contribute to your growth, thinking about what other people say will only make you weak and slow because it will have an impact on your mind, you will think about it, and what if their words offend you? you will only become sensitive if you care too much about other people's lives. Your goal is to succeed and live a life according to your rules. Anything outside of it is irrelevant and will not even help.

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...