Mar 30, 2018

WOUNDED AND ANGRY

I'm wounded and angry, I'm so angry because I am not successful yet, I am angry because I'm working hard but I think that my effort is not enough, I think that I am getting a little bit complacent. That's why I am nit successful yet.

I am so angry, I wanna explode, I really wanted to win but what can I do? it's not there yet, all I can do is keep pushing myself to the limits. I am wounded because of losing over and over again but all I can do is fight, keep trying, keep looking for what is possible in my life.

I know it is hard but it's harder if I will take my life for granted, it's harder if I will just let a day pass by without doing something epic for it.

I'm so angry for myself because I know I can do more but I'm not doing it. I am not focused, my mind is so crowded with different things that doesn't even matter.

It's time to go all out, it's time to get angry even more. Forget all the craps in my life, forget the past. I just wanted to win now and I will do whatever it takes to win.

I will endure the boring repetition, I will try to make something happen. I will not sleep nor rest until I see a significant progress that will change my life.

I will keep on trying and trying again until I die, if I can't have it then I will die trying to get it. I will eat the stress, embrace all the challenges because I am wounded and angry. Only success can heal my wounds. I will keep on traveling this journey, I will ignore all the destruction. If it is not related to my dreams then it has no meaning to me.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...