Jun 12, 2018

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL BUT I DON'T CARE

I don't care if it 's not making any progress at all, I don't care if it looks like it's not making any impact at all, I will just do it, I will do it forever regardless of what people are trying to say. No money but still working hard? no problem, I can endure it because I know that this crap will work, I know that one day I will become rich... as simple as that. No need for proofs, the belief and hard work is already a strong evidence that my work will work.

It doesn't make any sense for people who is seeing my suffering, they can't get it because they don't know how to sacrifice, they don't know how to hustle, they simple want easy success which will never happen.

I just don't care anymore, I will keep working hard and keep my vision alive, I will never stop until I done, even if sometimes I feel that my process is wrong... I will still keep doing it, because I don't know what process is right, I just feel that this crap will work and that's it. No need to think about the future, no need to worry if I will succeed or not, I will just embrace this moment and keep working hard until I finally destroy the boundary that is stopping me from being successful.

In life... if you don't care then you will become successful, if you don't care about results and you just keep moving forward then you will arrive at your destination, if you don't care about your weakness and you just focus on your strength then you will be able to do more, if you don't care about problems and you just focus on solutions then you will be able to make more progress and have a more organized life, you will win more and lose less. If you don't care about what is lacking and you will trust what is there then you will never feel any sign of weakness. It's all about looking what is working and using it to the fullest.

Because looking at the situation as something that is not working will not even help at all, you need to change your perspective about something that is not working, you need to try to make it work and find its value, don't quit on something that is useless... it maybe useless at the moment but it will become useful in the future if you appreciate it and use it.

Never care if you look dumb because you work hard and nothing is going right, it's not right now because it hasn't fully develop yet. You will see its value if you keep on using it and never give up on it.

Stick with the process, never quit nor go the other way. Find a way how to make it work, you have a lot of time so don't ever rush. It's not over until you win, do whatever it takes to succeed regardless of the difficulty of your situation.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...