Jun 13, 2018

CAN'T BE MELTED BY ANY KIND OF PRESSURE

I can't be melted with any kind of pressure my mind is made up of a solid rock, it cannot be melted, it cannot be crashed, it cannot be divided... I am single minded and I know that my direction is going up, even if something bad happened... I never care, I will just continue my work and never stop until I reach my dreams.

I just laughed at pressure, I felt it everyday but it cannot even make me fold, it cannot even shake me, I know that it's just another emotion that is part of my growth. I just feel it, embrace it and be one with it... sometimes I feel that it's good, I think that it's giving me a sense of urgency to act and not to get stuck.

Pressure should move you not freeze you, pressure is hot, it's not cold so it should run your system, it's just like a warm up... it's making your engine hot and then you move, it's not an ice that freezes the engine and stop it, it makes the engine hot so it will operate at its best.

Every time you feel pressure, remind yourself that you need to move because the golden opportunity is there, there is no shining moments in a comfortable situation, history can only be made through immeasurable amount of pressure.

Pressure creates diamonds, if you have a positive perspective about it then it will make you strong, you will get use to it and you will become comfortable with it. Some people are good in moving under pressure while some people crumble under pressure. What separates the big boys from small boys is big boys can perform at the highest level during high pressure situations, they never lose their minds. They were still cool, calm and collective even if the stakes were very high.

Big dreams will require you to face the strongest pressures that you can't even imagine. If your stomach is not strong enough then you will vomit, you will choke in the end, you will never finish the race.

It takes mental toughness to withstand any kind of pressure, you have to make your mind strong.. rehearse, visualize the difficulty of the situation and see your self thriving of it. You need to be familiar with strong pressure and know how it feels when it's in your system so you won't be stunned when the moment comes that you are feeling it.

Learn to meditate everyday, learn to calm your mind... this is the best way to defeat pressure.

Because you will feel it every now and then especially if you're pursuing something great, you will never escape from it, it will come closer to you no matter what.

If you want to master the pressure then keep feeling it everyday, face the hardest challenges in life, put yourself in a situation where you need to take actions and think right despite of the difficulty being presented. Practice dealing with it, look for situations that will make you crumble, push yourself to the limits and always feel that you need to take actions or else you will be in big trouble.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...