Nov 26, 2021

YOU DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE YOU JUST NEED TO ACT

People will never take actions if they don't feel good, a man will never ask for a woman's number if he doesn't feel confident of his looks, a rookie tying to look for a job will never go look for a job if nobody is there to join him. An idea will never be executed if the owner of it is not confident enough that he will succeed. Taking actions is the foundation of every great invention, you have to pull the trigger when it's hard to move because that's when magic happens. Never be afraid to repeat again, don't feel tired to try again, you're winning whenever you are moving so just keep grinding and hustling and good things will be attracted to you. Just look for something to do, it doesn't matter if you're confident or not... just do it, do on positive action at a time and you will feel much better, your confidence will start to build up. 

IT''S ALL ABOUT MAKING MISTAKES

Success is not making it right, success is making a lot of mistakes and still not losing the motivation to try for one more time. Success is enduring the critics from other people, success is still doing it even if you keep losing over and over again. How many failures did you make? how many mistakes are you willing to make? it's all about trying and learning. Try something new, try this, try that, do this, do that, it's a never ending process. Don't be afraid to make mistakes and fail because it will teach you something, it will make you wiser and better, you have nothing to lose when you are moving, you have everything to gain. It's ok if you keep on losing just work harder and you will be able to reverse the course. Losing and winning is no different, you still need to take actions no matter what your situation is. Because when you're winning and not working hard anymore then you will go back to zero, your life will fall apart. 

WHY ARE PEOPLE LOSING SO UCH CONFIDENCE WITH THEMSELVES

Because they're not training their minds to think the right way, they always think that it's always about winning and being sure that everything is alright so when and aversity starts to show up.. they're panicking and losing their edge, they feel bad, they were crumbling and starting to look for comfort. They're starting to look for things and ways that will make them feel secure, the truth is... you don't need to feel comfortable all the time. Life is more thrilling and fun when you're not sure that you're going to make it. They don't have a philosophy to save them, they don't believe in something. Me, personally I always believe that hard work pays off, no matter what happen to me, no matter what's the situation is... I will just move forward and good things will happen, I don't overthink, I don't worry too much. I just go harder and faster and positive opportunities were being attracted into my life. Sometimes I am also losing my confidence but I never lose my work ethic, I just knew that stopping will make my life worse so all I do is keep moving forward and persevere. I never focus on losing, I only focus on winning and make my situation a little bit better each day and then my confidence starts to go back on my system. 

Focus on taking actions and your confidence will go back. Never mind if you're making results or not, focus on the process because it will lead to something, just do something and never slack off. 

For more inspiring stories, articles that will open up your mind for greatness please visit: http://ika815.blogspot.com http://3rdwind.blogspot.com

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...