Jul 18, 2019

THIS DAMN BLOG IS CHEAP BUT IT'S SOLID

rugged breed

They can call this cheap, they can call this nothing special because it has no personal domain, it has only sub domain but this blog is too solid. It's already running 10 years, you will see that it only started on 2014 but the truth is... the old blog called "Zero Dramas" if you remember it was already running 2009, it has already 2000 plus articles but it was hacked by a jealous person who wants to put me down. It was already earning $200 a month, it was making a blast, people were asking me how did I start, people were starting to get excited about it and the loyal followers keeps on coming then one bad day come... IT WAS HACKED. It was one of the saddest part of my life, I was depressed for months. I ask myself... why did it happened? I'm already succeeding, I am already having fun then suddenly an unfortunate event will stop my powerful momentum.

DID I STOP?

No, I only become depressed for a few months, it is normal, after working for how many years for something and then one bad jealous person will destroy it, of course I have the right to become depressed. But even though I was depressed, I am already planning a huge come back during those dark days, I am already plotting a very strong website and this is called "rugged breed" It is tougher, rougher, stronger and can never get destroyed by anything. I never stop, I always tell myself that I can do this forever, people can put me down but they can never do it forever. Challenges may make me feel weak but my strength will still prevail in the end. Stopping is not an option at all, stopping for me is the attitude of a weak person. Why would I stop if I can move forward? why would I blame people if I can start all over again and place my energy on the right things that will make my life better again?

WHY AM I NOT ENTERTAINING A PERSONAL DOMAIN?

At first I tried it but I realized that I can build something great without having to pay 12 dollars to Hostgator or Bluehost. I don't care if the call me cheap or something, this is cheap but this website is solid, I don't want to call it a blog because I just don't want to. For me it's a website, a useful website where you can find a lot of ideas on dealing with different problems and building your own motivation four your personal gain and success. I want to prov everyone that you can succeed by not paying anything, and that's what I am doing now. I am slowly developing another project that is making me successful without having to spend a single cent. They can call it cheap or stupid but this dream is real, this is solid, 10 years of pursuing an impossible dream and it's still counting. The chase will never end for as long as I am alive and breathing, it will keep pushing until it reaches the highest level that it can be.

THE SECRET TO ITS SUCCESS

The secret is very simple, everyone can do it. It's pushing, persevering and working hard, it's too simple. I just don't know hot to quit, I just don't know how to give up. I just knew that the only thing I need to do is keep moving forward even if I don't know what to do anymore. I just developed this tenacity through the years, I learned how to challenge myself and embrace the struggle without having to complain about it.

And to be honest, I don't care about success, I just care about the process and the journey. The journey of developing myself and helping other people to become successful as well. I define my own success and I consider myself successful. The mental toughness was already built, the work ethic was cemented, I'm going to keep pushing and succeeding everyday.

Everybody can do this too and I am generous to teach them how to, just email me or make a comment to every article that I wrote, I am answering very fast.

RUGGED BREED IS FOREVER

It will never stop, it will keep on pushing, it will keep on inspiring. This is a revolution, it will stay on the internet forever, it will stay on the hearts of people who believe in it. It's an institution, it has a very strong and solid foundation so it is here to stay forever, it will never die. It's a hard and brutal path but it's a true and original path, it didn't copy anyone, it's so true and genuine, it's something that people hasn't seen or done before.

This is solid, as hard as a rock, this is infinite, this is real. It will never stop, it will keep on growing everyday, the belief is very strong, nothing can ever stop it. It is forever, it will keep on producing a different kind of vibe and energy everyday. You can love it or hate it but it only speaks what happens to real life. This is not a promotion, this is not an ordinary marketing scheme, you can see the evidence of hard work and commitment. 10 years of writing and persevering is not a joke, not everyone can do that and I am proud to say that I don't care, I will just keep writing everyday.

HOW DO I FEEL WHILE WRITING?

Of course it's hard but at the same time very fun. A lot of frustrating moment especially if I can't make a progress. But I am proud that I was able to overcome all of those negative emotions that are convincing me to just stop and do some other things. It's simply about facing the pain and ignoring what feels bad, it's choosing power over stress and passion over making fast results. I feel powerful whenever I write, It energizes me, it makes my soul fresh and young.

I always feel that I am helping someone to become more motivated and learn how to believe in themselves every time I write. My articles were all about pushing yourself to see what is possible, there is negativity in my works, my goal and mission is to give hope and confidence to everyone. If you will just believe in the rugged breed... your life will change.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety to live a BETTER LIFE click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...