Dec 3, 2020

MY GUITAR FALL DOWN AND IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME

What doesn't bother you will never affect you, it will never hurt you. If you don't focus on the problem then the problem will dissolve by itself, as simple as that. Most people can't solve their problems because they were too focused on the pain, they're not putting their energies on the solution. Last night my guitar got broke because it fall down from where it was hanging on, I didn't feel anything and to be honest... I was even happy because I am not using it anymore because I am using my latest guitar. 

I love the guitar that got broke, it's one of my favorite, it's color black, the sound was good but it is what it is, it's gone already, I can have it fix but it will only cost me a fortune so what's the point of bringing it back? I already let it go and I never feel anything bad, I'm happy because it will create some space in my room, another trash will go. I don't mind about the memories of that guitar. It's nothing for me so it doesn't even make me cry a little bit. It's gone, it's broken and I have no plans of restoring it or fixing it by my own, it goes straight to garbage and I hope somebody will pick it up and fix it so it has a new owner. 

For me it's just a thing, it doesn't mean I am not caking care of it, of course I love it and I enjoy playing it but  I can never control everything, it's an accident. I don't want it to happen but it happened, there is nothing I can do about it anymore. I will only make myself suffer if I will think about it for the whole day. Was it expensive? of course it is, it's value is 5 gran but just like what I've said it's just a thing. I don't care about it anymore and I will never whine about it, it's just a thing, even if it's money or a car or a house... when it's gone it's gone, why will I dwell too much about it? it will not help at all. I'm just focused on what I have, I am focus on enjoying what I can use and not what I can't use. 

JUST LIKE IN LIFE

In life if there is something that can't be use anymore... let it go, if you can't do anything about it anymore... let it go, stop getting attached too much with something or someone that will never serve you anymore. If something is stressful... let it go, don't put too much energy on it because it will drain you, it will make you sick and weak, it's time to move on, it's time to move forward and look for what is better in life. 

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...