Feb 24, 2018

THIS LIFE WILL JUST MOVE FORWARD

It will just move forward no matter what, it will never stop, it will keep on finding the little progress everyday. I will try to learn something new and apply it into my life, if I need to learn something by myself then I will do it. I will just follow my heart and do what it tells me to do so. Sometimes I don't want to listen to other people anymore because I have my own judgement, I can make my own decisions, sometimes it feels better if I made mistakes and it was done through my critical thinking. Following other people is so boring and powerless. I only feel power if I did it my way and not listening to coaches or other wannabes.

Moving forward is always the best thing to do, you learn a little bit, you push a little bit, you try something new, you take risks and put yourself on the best position to win. You never get tired pushing, you just wanna do it, you just wanna make small improvements each day. You're simple happy moving while other people are just watching, you're in love with the growth, your dreams are making you move, it is pulling you.

They can join you or hate you, the decisions is theirs but your mindset will never change, your life will keep moving forward, it will keep looking for the better things ahead of you. Because if you will not move forward then your life will become miserable, you will be left behind, you will be stuck in a mud. Of course it will get uncomfortable, of course you will feel bad and stressed every time you level up but it's just part of the process, pushing yourself is part of the design so you should never be afraid of it. What matters is you keep moving forward while some people are just watching about your evolution. It's their fault if they don't want to get better today, today is an important day, you can become so much better today than yesterday.

Mistakes will not stop me. Humiliation, critics, embarrassment... these things won't stop me. I am unstoppable, if they can't get my ideas then so what? this life will keep moving forward no matter what, it will never stop, it will keep reaching new heights that was never reached before. Full speed ahead, I will do whatever it takes to win, nothing can stop me. Only me can stop myself. I will never waste a lot of time anymore, I will take this life as an experiment and see where can it go, see how far can it go.

Moving forward is so addictive, once you have that momentum... you don't want to go back to your old place again, you just want to make significant progress each day, they can't keep up with your pace, they can't stop you. It's a fun game, you will just do something that will make you better, you will just do something that will have benefits in the future. All you have to do is wait and work, wait and work and you will become big one day.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...