May 22, 2018

TRYING HARD IS ME

Yeah I am trying hard, my style is so weird and unlikable, my style doesn't entertain everyone. I'm like a weird child that keeps on trying even if my style is not working. I am really trying hard to make my dreams come true, people will hate me, people will stop me but this is who I am, no skills, no talents, no support... I am just being myself and doing whatever it takes to win in my life.

Sorry if I am trying so hard and annoying you, sorry if I will never stop, I really don't want to quit, I am not a quitter. Never will I quit nor will I submit... ever.

So odd, my style is really not for the crowd, but what else can I do? this is all I can do... just use my style that was developed through pain and experience, this is all I can do so I will keep doing it. I am not the best and I know it and I love it, that's why I am so dangerous and full of possibilities... I don't care about my identity, I just wanted to win but I am never afraid of losing.

I never get tired, I will never stop until I win.. that's the only style I know, that's the only process I know. Even if they laugh at me because I am not making any results... I don't care, I will keep moving forward until I get it.


No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...