May 28, 2018

THEY CALL IT WEIRD I CALL IT CONFIDENCE

They call it weird, I call it confidence because I still use it even if it look so ugly and odd looking. I will use it forever because it is working, even if they call me crazy... so what! this is my life, I will use the technique what I want, I will use it whenever I want to and however I want to.

It looks strange, it looks funny but it is giving me results so why in the hell will I stop it? stopping it  is the stupidest decision that I will do in my life, why stop something that is working?

They can't accept that it is working, the can't accept that I'm better than them because I am making larger numbers, I can't blame them if they are jealous.

I will make it even weirder, I will take it to another level and be the best at it, one day some people will also use it, they will ask me how I did it and of course I will stay humble and generous, I will give them the secret recipe which is... CONFIDENCE. Knowing that I will make results even if it is hard, knowing that I will succeed no matter how ugly it gets, now matter how messy it gets... I will still thrive and show this punks what I am made of.

Doubt it, make fun of it, call it whatever you wanted to call it, the point here is it is working and it will keep getting results... bigger and bigger results in the future. Some people will even have no choice but to study it and apply it in their lives.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...