Call me anything you want, I'm ok with that. Call me opportunistic, user, cheater, trying hard, loser, failure, not so good, wannabe... call me anything you want but I will still chase success, your mockery will never change a fact that I will go harder everyday.
You can doubt me, you can mock me, you can laugh at me and tell fake stories about me but I will never change, the mindset will still be the same... I will keep going no matter what, nothing can stop me, just a few useless words will not even hurt, it will never affect me at all, it is useless.
If you're chasing success you must have a thick skin, people will try to stop you or sabotage you, they will try to pull you down. It's normal, people don't want to see someone who is so serious about his dreams, I don't know... maybe they are uncomfortable seeing a person doing what they can't do.
They will criticize you, mock you, humiliate you and try to make you angry but don't ever let them destroy your mindset, don't let them make you emotional, if you fightback with anger then you will lose. Fightback with success and make them more jealous of your success... they will die silently if you do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE BEST TRAINING TO BECOME CONFIDENT
You're not confident not because you don't have the skill, you're not confident because you're always thinking about what pe...
-
There are three kinds of people who are pursuing success, you better read this article carefully so you will know where you at. Read this...
-
Have a mindset that you can achieve anything or accomplished something great by opening yourself to all possibilities. Open yourself to...
-
If you really worked hard and gave your all, if you are really serious about your work then it's impossible that you will never be seen....
No comments:
Post a Comment