May 28, 2019

USE A MENTAL IMAGE THAT GIVES YOU UNLIMITED POWER

There is an image that will give you power, there is an image that keeps on playing inside of your head that once you see... you will become an animal or you will be ignited in a very weird way and you feel so powerful and unstoppable, an image that give you the strength when you feel so weak and tired, it gives you a different kind of emotion, it revives the fire in you.

Me, I use the image of my family and it's giving me power. Sometimes I am using the image of my dreams and it's making me work harder. Those mental images that I created inside of my head keeps me going, it is restarting the energy of my tired body, sometimes I even feel invincible and untouchable the moment I play those mental images in my head.

You can create any image inside of your head and play it over and over again. Always remember that the dominant thought is your reality. Be aware if you're not thinking the right way because it is making your life really hard.

VISUALIZE EVERYDAY

Visualize everyday, play the mental images that gives you power every single day so it will be recorded to your mind and it will stay forever. Visualize your dreams, visualize the things and events that you want to happen and keep repeating it until it becomes real. What you feed your mind will be your life. So keep feeding your mind the positive thoughts so that you will have a very nice and easy life.

You can be playful here, you can imagine anything you want, believe it and work for it... that's how to make it real.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...