Dec 30, 2018

WANNA SEE GREATNESS? HERE IS HOW


Everyone wants to see greatness, everyone wants to become great until they see what it takes to become one. They become scared, they become frightened, they quit too fast. Greatness is not an easy thing, I will be honest with you... I became the greatest writer because I work too hard and I defeat all the frightening obstacles along the way. It takes 11 years to become the best. Look at me now, the highest selling author about fears, everyone knows by book now, rugged breed is too popular now. It's because I grind and hustle, I never give up. I grind everyday, I never listen to anyone, I never even read the books of "so called writers". For me it's just a waste of time reading their books because I can create my own book, it's not being arrogant, it's just accepting the fact that I can become great too. If they can become great and fool people then I can do that too. The only difference is I am the most legit writer in this world.

If you want to become great then you need to become a weirdo. You need to do something different. Watch your life, look at it very closely. Look what is working, eliminate what is slowing you down. Greatness is all about yourself, it's you you and you. Focus on your own life, focus on your own journey. Forget the people that are slowing you down and eating a lot of your time but not serving you. You need to be selfish with your time. Stop giving time to people who were useless and toxic.

It's all about getting a little bit better everyday, you will not see greatness if you're watching TV, you will not see greatness if you're focused on looking at your neighbor. Again, you need to become a weirdo here, all great people have few friends, they were focused and dedicated.

Greatness doesn't need friends, the right friends will come. Greatness doesn't need television or news, it only needs dedication, effort and small improvements everyday. Greatness will be achieved if you were a single minded person and you're only focused on your work. It's taking massive actions, it's working harder than everybody.

You can become great too. And that is if you will never give your time for useless things and people that is only making you slow.

Stop gossiping, stop arguing, stop proving yourself, stop checking for results. Greatness is simply focusing on your own life and honing your craft everyday. It is very simple, focus is all you need. You don't even need help from anybody, you just need to help yourself.

It's time to become great, you already past your due but the good news is you can still make a come back, you can still make up with the time that you've wasted in the past.

So stop wasting time now and be great. Do what you are suppose to do, do what your heart tells you to do so. Never stop, you will feel it if you're already improving. Keep pushing yourself to the limits everyday and stop engaging with activities that will not even give you anything.

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...