Dec 11, 2018

THE MAIN REASON WHY I AM RICH


The main reason why I am rich is because I have my own definition of being rich. I never compare myself to anyone, some people have big houses and multiple cars but they are broke deep inside. The collection agent from different banks is hunting them, they are in huge debts and they were being suffocated everyday.

I am rich because I know how to spend and keep money, I know when and not to spend. I am not trying to impress anyone here. I will not buy stupid stuffs that will not help me to increase my net worth, I am very careful and smart here. I don't go to parties, I am not generous to everyone. I only give time and energy to the real ones who were important to my life.

You should start caring for your money, you should know when to spend and when to not. Of course it's good to become generous but not all the time, be generous when you have a lot of extra don't ever give when your financial status will be affected.

Everybody can become rich, it all depends on how you handle your money. The key here is to fall in love with the process, fall in love with saving money everyday. There must be a target price, there must be a goal and you should strive for more once you reached it.

Even the poorest can become rich, all they need to do is change their spending habits. They need to stop looking for instant gratification. The poor people's habits for spending money is their big problem not their small income. The key here is to stop looking at yourself as being deprived, you must enjoy living without a lot of things, stop getting jealous with other people because that was a poor mindset.

Poor people buys a lot of things that they don't need you will see that their house is crowded, things that you don't need will soon become garbage, you only love it in the beginning while it's new, you will never give it anymore attention once you don't like it anymore.

You don't need a big salary you only need to become smart when handling your money. Enjoy counting it, enjoy making it bigger and bigger, even of the process is slow... be patient and believe that one day you are going to become a millionaire.

Always think big, I always believe that I can have millions I pair it with hard work and one day it already happened. It will happen so fast if you will just enjoy the process and focus on gaining everyday, do everything you can to save money everyday.

There is always a way to save and earn money, that should be your focus. Poor people can't find it, they were always complaining and whining about the economy, they don't know that money is psychology... the more you think about it and do something about it the more it will be attracted to you.

I am fast that is why I am earning a lot, if there is an opportunity I grab it right away. No thinking, no hesitation, I just do it. And even if I fail, I tr again one more time, I keep trying and trying until I have that money.

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...