Sep 16, 2018

I'M NOT JOKING AROUND

I really want it, I'm not joking around, i'm not playing around, I'm so serious about it and I will do whatever it take to get it. I will push as hard as i can, I will bring my A game everyday and make the universe feel that I am really up for something.

I may fail a lot of times, I may humiliate myself a lot of times but I will never stop... ever. This is a serious business, this is not something that will start excited but will quit whenever the going gets tough. This is something that will last forever, this is something that will push until the end. This is insane, this is unstoppable.

I will pretend that I am strong whenever I am weak, I will pretend that I am still motivated even if I am depressed, I will give my all, I will do whatever it takes to make a small progress everyday. I don't care anymore about what people say, I don't care how heavy the effort must be, I will just do what I can do every second, I will never stop until I die.

Because the time for playing is over, the time for playing weak is no longer in my system. I knew I have what it takes to succeed, I knew my time is now, there are no more excuses to be allowed. Because if I will not do it now then I may not do it forever, no more tomorrows, no more later, no more next week, the perfect timing is now.... just face it, just do it, just get it.

If I have to eat craps then I will do it, if I have to stay away all day then I will do it, my energy will rejuvenate so fast, my determination is unlimited. I will exert an effort that cannot be matched, I will do whatever it takes to win in life. This is not a child's play anymore, this is insanely serious, this is a war, this is an urgent matter. I will take my goal seriously so I will be taken seriously... as simple as that.

Maybe the results were not yet there but for sure one day it will come, maybe I'm still struggling now but tomorrow  situation will become better, it's because I am taking it seriously, this is a serious matter, I will not waste my energy and time for nothing, it will be concentrated for success, my focus is simply to become successful and big as much as I can.

I will work the hardest, I will move the fastest, I will never take any single second for granted, I will do whatever it takes to win even if it takes full maximum effort. I don't care if it's too damn hard, I don't care if it will cost my life, all I know is I have to give my all and never quit until the end.

I will be like a machine, I will be like a workhorse that will never stop, I will give my all and nothing but my all, I will never be like others who are so relaxed and playing it easy because they don't care if they fail.

I will take it hard if I fail then I will try again, I will be mad at myself if I fail then I will try again, I will push my self to the limits and I will never act like I'm weak, this is a serious business, I am talking about life here, I am betting my life here, this is not something that is only good in the beginning but very bad in the end. This is a journey from beginning to end.

I am not just talking here, I am working like there's no more tomorrow, I am exerting an effort that cannot be matched by other people, this is something that hasn't been seen before, this is super extra ordinary.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...