Sep 1, 2018

ABUSE YOUR WILLPOWER, THE SUPER SECRET INGREDIENT TO SUCCESS

A lot of people were thinking about how to become successful, they will read a lot of books and attend a lot of seminars only to find out that they can't see what they are looking for. Success is not about how many books you read, it's not about how many facts you have inside of your brain... it's about willpower, it's about execution. Try to be the hardest worker in the world and see what you can get from your life. Just work, don't stop... just work. Be an insane maniac that only loves to work, that's what I did in my life that's why I am rich now, that's why I am so happy now and I feel that I will never become a failure anymore.

I was once a failure, nobody likes me, nobody loves me, even my dog is barking at me because I am such a loser, I don't have any confidence at all. But when I use my willpower and start to work on my work ethic and mental game... everything in my life change, I started to make results, everyone was stunned... they don't know how I was able to do it.

Use your willpower and it will give you everything you want in life, you can own the world, you will start to own your life, everything that is resisting will quit, they will all quit to you, the universe will follow all of your orders.

Push, never stop until you get what you want, whatever it takes... you have to do it. You don't need to become technical here, you don't need to become the best, you don't need to know a lot of things... just do it. Do it and do it and do it, your willpower will never run out, it is unlimited.

Abuse your willpower and it will abuse success, success will look like a weak thing, it will submit itself to you, you will be in control. Willpower is unlimited, once you push... you will get something, even if that push is so weak. So start now and stop thinking about anything else, just do what you can do and you will see what you wanted to see.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...