Aug 31, 2018

4,000 ARTICLES ALREADY... THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME THE BEST

Thanks for calling me the greatest guys, I can't answer some of the emails but I'm trying my best. I started this journey with nothing and look where we are now... one of the most popular blogs in the world. Actually I don't call this blog but I have to because they call it that way. I am a writer, a pure writer and not a blogger.

I write based on my experience and feelings, I write not for the money that's why I am successful now. Thanks to all the followers, thanks to all the people who supported me with this not so easy journey. I know there will be a lot of big challenges along the way but I am game for anything, I will embrace anything. Keep supporting guys and keep emailing me thank you!

No comments:

DON'T WASTE YOUR FREE TIME

A free time doesn't mean you are free to scroll on social media and waste a lot of hours trying to learn stupid things that doesn't ...