Mar 3, 2021

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE PLAN TODAY

If you're too overwhelmed with the blueprint that you set earlier because it will take a lot of years and a lot of actions then just set the plan today, create a simple plan and follow it. You can create a small success today by simply following a simple plan. A simple plan will give you direction, it will minimize chaos, it will lessen the pressure. You will feel a little relieved because there is something you believe in. 

YOUR MIND CHANGES ALL THE TIME

Your mind is too crowded, it is confused and overwhelmed all the time. That's why you need to decide the plan that you're going to follow and simply follow it. Regardless of how you feel, no matter how uncomfortable it is... follow it, never change the plan, never stop when it's hard. Mind is changing all the time and you need to be mindful if you don't want to get lost and overwhelmed. Pressure will never be felt if you're decided that you're just going to follow the simple game plan today. That's why it is really important to become a single minded person, if you're about winning then thing about winning and never mind the idea of losing. Just win, just do something, never think about anything else outside of winning. So you better pick a simple game plan and never stop doing it so the mind will have no control over you, control your mind never let it control you. Because your mind wants you to be lazy, it wants comfort, it wants instant gratification which is very bad if you're trying to become successful.  

Your mind, if you don't guard it will create havoc, it will create destruction on your life, you will never notice that you're not thinking right anymore. So be aware of what's going on with your mind, always make sure that you are catering the right images and thinking about the right situations that you wanted to attract. Mind is a very powerful magnet, it attracts situations that are alike. 

MY GAME PLAN TODAY

My plan today is very simple... it's to not procrastinate and simply push myself to the limits. The game plan is too simple right? I wanted to change to I will follow my game plan. I will work the hardest, I will push however I can and I will never back down to any challenge. I will try to overcome any obstacle or any problem. I will never think about failing, I will do whatever I can. When I'm tired I will stop a little bit, I will rest a little bit but I will never look at some other things that are outside of the plan. Just moving forward and ignoring what everyone else is doing. Ignoring the critics, ignoring the enemies, ignoring what causes pain in the past. Just simply moving forward and that's it. Too simple and easy to execute. It's hard to maintain but it's doable. This is the simplest but most effective gameplan ever... just working hard and not minding if I'm going to fail or succeed, just all about process and nothing else. 

I always see to it that I am thinking right and doing the right things. I knew I will not have a perfect day but the mindset is to simply get what I can get and do what I can do, just a little improvement from hard work satisfy me.  

If I will just follow the game plan then for sure I will make a progress. It's too simple and all I need is discipline and the will to finish this day without procrastinating. 

MAKE A LIST OF THE THINGS YOU DON'T NEED TO DO

If you got overwhelmed of the things you need to do because it's too much then just make a list of things that you don't need to do and really never do it. Cross out all the stupidity and nonsense activities. It's just a matter of choosing what direction is your energy going. 

This is my list of the things that I don't need to do:

1. Watching you tube for hours

2. Minding other people's business

3. Thinking about negative things

4. Doing everything

5. Being concerned with things that are outside of my control.

6. Procrastinating

7. Surfing websites that are of no use.

Eliminating a lot of things will make you productive. You're too concerned about what's going on with the world and that's why you can't make time for yourself anymore. You need to just ignore the things that doesn't even matter even if it's really disturbing. You don't need to prove a point all the time, you don't need to get entangled with other people's drama. You just need to focus and place your energy on you and never mind what's going on with other people's lives. Trust me, this will save a lot of time, it will give you more energy and power to do more productive things. Sometimes it's not hard work that's draining you, it's your lack of commitment and being busy with different craps. You easily get tired because your mind can't see the bigger picture, you're always doing random things, you're always entertaining thoughts that are poisoning your mind and making you slow and weak. 

Once you decided what you're not going to do it... stop really doing it, never touch it, never look at it. Completely ignore it and never ever go back doing it once again. Make a stand, don't ever break your promise, don't disrespect the contract that you signed. Follow the plan and follow it forever. It's all about the discipline, it's not about the talent nor opportunity... it's about the discipline and tenacity to follow through no matter what. Never care about your emotions, never care if you feel bad or worse because of doing the right things. After all, success is all you need, success is what you need to in your life and not your stupid and weak emotions. It's just a feeling, it's not important, what matters is you win regardless of how you feel. So forget how you feel right now and focus on what you're trying to achieve.

#plan #goals #motivation #success

No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...