Mar 3, 2019

HOW DID I MANAGE TO PAY $200,000 IN DEBT

MOTIVATION - HOW DID I MANAGE TO PAY $200,000 IN DEBT

I was broke before, I will admit it and I am not ashamed of it. It's because I don't know how to manage my money. I felt that I am already great and money will flow to me as fast as before. I use to earn a lot of money before, I can do it in just a short period of time. I was a designer, a stock trader and a popular writer. Money was so easy, all the girls were running after me, all the investors wanted to do business with me. I'm so arrogant, I wanted to buy everything I see in the shopping mall. I want to impress my friends and made them feel I'm the boss. I go to night clubs and shower those girls with bundle of money. I am a money tree before, everyone loves me, everyone wants a piece of my cake. I feel like a boss and I am having a lot of fun.

But one day I lose my motivation, I am not challenged anymore, my success went into my head. I became lazy, I eat a lot of junkfood. I drink everyday and still partying despite of losing my money little by little. My clients were calling me but I am ignoring them. The money that was suppose to be in my pocket were flying away because of my irresponsible behaviors.

I suffered for one year like that, it's too late before I found that I was already in a very huge debt. The banks were calling and I am hiding. I am getting fatter and fatter and I was depressed at that time, it feels like my world is falling apart and I don't have a second chance. I can't change, I wanted to work but I can't because the habit of working hard was already gone. All I want to do is watch TV and drink with my friends. My debt is getting bigger and bigger and I was so afraid that the bank might get my house and car. I was s afraid at that moment.

I keep on hiding from my problems, I want to solve it but I can't find a client anymore. That's what will happen if you lost your momentum... bad luck will keep coming to your life. The worst part is... my playboy model girlfriend left me. She's a gold digger so she find another man who's rich and has no debt. I got depressed even more. I already wanted to commit suicide but something is stopping me, I don't know what it is but there is an energy stopping me from jumping from the 250th floor of my condo.

I tried to borrow some money from my friends but all of them turn their backs. I don't know what to do anymore, I was completely lost.

The one day I watched a lot of Motivational videos from you tube, I kept watching and watching until I follow the advise that I heard... this is the greatest advise ever... "don't do what is fun"

I realized that the advise is right, I am having fun a lot that's why my life is going down. That day I started to change little by little. I stop drinking, I avoid being an shopaholic, I cut all my credit cards, I smash my playsation and I give all my junk foods to the street children. I started working little by little. I swallow my pride and accept small projects.

FOR TWO STRAIGHT YEARS I BECOME SOBER. I didn't drink anymore, I didn't do stupid things anymore, I stop hunting chicks and I become single for a very long time. I discipline myself to pay all my debts first before partying again. It's really difficult in the beginning and I feel like I'm going crazy. There were times when I really wanted to go to a nightclub but I manage to use my willpower and stop from spending money again. I learned the lesson that not all the time you will earn huge money, not all the time you're at the top of the world.

I was humbled, I learned how to stop being arrogant. For 5 straight years I didn't buy anything. I didn't buy new shoes or new clothes. I only buy foods from the cheapest and dirtiest fast food in town. I endure all the pain, I live like a broke guy. All I have is my piggy bank, I also sell some of my jewelries so that I can pay some small portions of my debt.

I face my problems, I talk to the manager of the bank that was terrorizing me and I signed an agreement that I have to pay this kind of amount every month. The interest was so high but I manager to survive by working 16 hours a day for different jobs.

I was so tired for 5 years, I don't even know if it's Christmas or my Birthday because I was really working hard. I am so focused in getting my life back. I am squeezing every project that I can squeeze. It's really a boring life, I'm like a prisoner with no freedom at all but I really want to pay my debts because I'm so sick and tired of the banks calling me. That has been my life for how many years. I lose some of my friends because I am not entertaining their invitation anymore. I was so isolate like a prisoner in Alcatraz.

Then one day I finally pay all of my debts. It took me 5 years and a half to pay all of it. I sold all of my jewelries, try the buy and sell business, I even took some blue collar jobs during sundays. I was like a freak that wants to break free so bad.

I was so happy learning that I don't have any debts anymore. I learned my lesson that you still have to work even if you have money in your pocket. I also learned how to become humble and stop acting like a king.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...