I've been failing a lot of times this past few months. This blog is not earning good, the rank is going down, the visitors are not consistent but that doesn't mean I have the right to quit. That doesn't mean that I will give up. I have this mindset that the more I fail, the more I will push harder.
I don't care if I fail over and over again because I knew that one day my time will come. I will become successful too like other people.
I love to try, I'm not like any other people who will just quit whenever they fail. I am willing to fail a million times and still not quit. This is the mindset that I have, it's like failing is only making my will power stronger.
I will chase success until it chases me in the future. People may laugh, people may doubt. But one thing I have is belief, my belief will never change. Even if it seems impossible... I will push until the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROGRESS PLUS CONSISTENCY EQUALS IMPROVEMENT
Most people are looking for ways how to improve fast and that is why they can't improve, they want shortcuts, they want the easy way, th...
-
There are three kinds of people who are pursuing success, you better read this article carefully so you will know where you at. Read this...
-
Have a mindset that you can achieve anything or accomplished something great by opening yourself to all possibilities. Open yourself to...
-
If you really worked hard and gave your all, if you are really serious about your work then it's impossible that you will never be seen....
No comments:
Post a Comment