Nov 1, 2017

FAILING DOESN'T MEAN I WILL STOP

I've been failing a lot of times this past few months. This blog is not earning good, the rank is going down, the visitors are not consistent but that doesn't mean I have the right to quit. That doesn't mean that I will give up. I have this mindset that the more I fail, the more I will push harder.

I don't care if I fail over and over again because I knew that one day my time will come. I will become successful too like other people.

I love to try, I'm not like any other people who will just quit whenever they fail. I am willing to fail a million times and still not quit. This is the mindset that I have, it's like failing is only making my will power stronger.

I will chase success until it chases me in the future. People may laugh, people may doubt. But one thing I have is belief, my belief will never change. Even if it seems impossible... I will push until the end.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...