Apr 11, 2021

I DON'T CARE I WILL PUSH FORWARD

Block me, hate me, fail me, reject me, punish me, kill me, punch me, burn me, torture me.... I don't care, I will push forward. My mind was fixed, I know I'm going to succeed, I know I will make my dreams come true. It's up to you if you will join the bandwagon and ride with me as I rise or follow the crowd and ridicule me. I don't give a damn, this life was made for something big. I'm ready to leave everything and use all of my power and time to succeed. It's not about winning anymore, it's about me pushing myself to the limits and seeing what is possible for my life. I don't care about what they're talking about, I don't care about what they think of me, I will just push and see what I can get.

I don't care if they call me a fool because of trying so hard, so be it, I will push forward even if the universe is against me. I will use my willpower and tenacity to bend the reality. I don't care about winning anymore, all I know is I must push and give everything I have to know what is possible. 

There's no time for being sensitive and emotional, it's about the willingness to push even if there's no more energy left on the tank.      

MIND IS STRONGER THAN THE BODY

I don't care if I am sick, I don't care if I am feeling bad, I don't care if I'm having a worst day, all I care is moving forward. Mind is stronger than the body, if you have a strong mentality then your body will follow, you can force your body to take actions even if you're depressed or sick. So stop making dramas and forget about how you feel, separate the body and the mind if you're not feeling well. Always think that your mind is powerful and it can control any part of your body. You can move even if you feel so damn lazy, that's a fact, so don't ever think that you're not feeling well, don't ever think that you can't take actions because you can anytime you want to. You can move anywhere, anytime and that is your biggest privilege. Whatever you are thinking of consistently will become true, that's a fact not just a make believe statement. Keep thinking about greatness and you will become great. It only means that you have to invest in your mind, keep your mind healthy and strong and nothing will be impossible to you. 

GREATNESS IS SIMPLY PUSHING

Greatness is simply pushing your body and mind to work hard. It's not about accomplishments and wins, it's about forcing yourself to work hard because most of the time you're doubting yourself and feeling lazy, most of the time you're scared to even just try. If you do what you need to do today then you're already great, as simple as that. Never mind their definition of greatness and simply follow your own intuition, follow your heart's desire, just move and never stop... you will come up with something one day. So if you can force yourself to act whenever you're scared, feeling lazy or depressed then you're one of a kind person, you're already great because most people were soft and full of drama nowadays. Never complicate the meaning of greatness, it's simply doing what you need to do, doing what is right and trying to push a little bit to go to the next level. You can play with greatness, you can have fun with it. 

Never stop pushing, even if your process is not too technical and sound, even if you can't see results as of now... never stop pushing because that's the only choice you have left. You can never complain if you want something big, you can never make excuses. It is what it is, if it's hard so be it, you can blame everything but that kind of mentality will never help you, all you can do is trust yourself and keep grinding everyday. 

WHY IT'S HARD TO PUSH?

Because you don't want to feel, you want a perfect outcome right away. You don't want to feel the hard work, you don't want to feel the step by step process. It's a work, success is a work, don't every wish for it if you're not willing to work as hard as you can dummy. Just do the first step and never stop, that's it, that's how to become successful, you don't need to study robotics here, just work and keep dreaming. You have to believe that you can achieve something. You have to believe that every work you do is working for you. 

Don't rush the results, you have to keep feeling the process, you have to take it one step at a time. Stay committed to the grind and never give up even if it's too hard. Enjoy the grind itself, feel proud that you are working hard and giving your best. The reward itself is the grind, you become a better person every time you grind, you get more, you grow and you transform into a beast. 

It's also hard to push because you're not focused on what you're trying to achieve. There are so many things running inside of your mind. You're so invested to many things that are outside of your goal. Focus on your goals only and it will be easier for you to work harder, you will be able to push yourself to the limits. It's not hard to push, you just don't wanna do it. Stop acting powerless, stop pretending that you can't do it, start it and you will have the strength to finish it. 

BE YOURSELF AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE POWER TO PUSH

It's harder to push when you're not being yourself. Being yourself means you trust yourself, you focus on your own journey and you never let people dictate for you. Being yourself means you appreciate what you can do and you're doing it no matter how strong the pressure is, you trust your own decisions and you believe that you can overcome anything. 

Being yourself means not trusting anybody to do the work for you, you will take matters into your own hands and you will live and die with your own process, you will accept any kind of result and you will be happy with it because you did it your way. If you want to become stronger then focus on your own strengths and skills, believe that you can do something big. Ever time you feel confident about your actions will take another action, you will keep going further, it's all about not caring about what people say and simply following your heart. It's simply about believing that great things are about to come and ignoring all the problems that are blocking your way. 


No comments:

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

You will never understand everything and you are not suppose to understand everything. You may work hard, you may be more skilled than other...