Jan 5, 2016

ALL I KNOW IS I HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE


I trust my own belief and I do not follow the convention but I am not a rebel, all I know is I have only one life.

I act, speak, move like I am the greatest but I never think I am the one, all I know is I have only one life.

I am a risk taker but I am not crazy, all I know is I have only one life.

I kiss, hug and say I love you to my partner everyday but I am not obsess, all I know is I have only one life.

I dream big and I pursue it but I am not looking for power or something, all I know is I have only one life. 

No comments:

PROGRESS PLUS CONSISTENCY EQUALS IMPROVEMENT

Most people are looking for ways how to improve fast and that is why they can't improve, they want shortcuts, they want the easy way, th...