December 22, 2016
5 THINGS TO DO IF YOU HIT A PLATEAU
What will you do if you are not progressing anymore? what will you do if you were stuck and you can't figure out how to get out of it?
It happens to everyone, even if you work super hard and you are doing everything right... you will still feel stuck and cannot even make a little result. You cannot win, you cannot make money, you cannot attract anything. This is normal, you have to keep on plodding even if there is nothing happening.
Because if you will stop moving... you will even put yourself in a bad spot, you will lose momentum, you will lose motivation, basically you will lose everything.
There are some things that you need to do in order to escape a plateau, these are very simple things and if you follow some of it, you will be able to see progress again, you will be able to make a strong statement again:
1. Change some of your habits. Some of your habits are affecting your progress so you need to change some of them. No all good habits are effective, some of them are not giving you any edge. So make a list of the things that you are doing everyday and try to get rid some of them. Even if it is a good habit, try to stop it and replace it. Reinvention will make progression. You have to try something different to produce different. If you keep on doing the same routine then you will not be able to alter the results in your life. Try something else, don't be afraid to experiment. If the results gets worse then bring back your old habits again and see the difference. You will be able to make a conclusion of you will try a lot of options.
2. Stop thinking about being stuck. Sometimes it's all in the mind, you think you are stuck but you are not really stuck. It really happens where you feel you are not making any progress, that is part of the process. Confusion means you are thinking and wanting more. So don't think that you are stuck, just keep doing what you are doing... improvements will show itself on the right time.
3. Enjoy the struggle. Think of it as a challenge. Just enjoy being lost, enjoy repetition. If you keep struggling, keep moving. Stopping will only create depression. You have to struggle in order to reach the pinnacle. So just enjoy the ride and don't worry about anything. Struggling means dreaming, struggling means doing. There is no person who is not doing anything who struggles. Struggling means you want to make your situation better. So keep on struggling because it will end in just a matter of time.
4. Take a rest. Sometimes you just need to take a rest so your mind will be able to think clearly. You need to rest so your body and mind will recharge. Working too much will make you very tired, your body will not function well and you will not be able to perform at your best. So rest for a few days and come back stronger. You have to keep in mind that you are not a machine and you have to take rest so you can perform better.
5. You have no choice but to work harder. If you've already try different methods but you are still in a plateau then you have no choice but to work harder. Do more and be more, that is the only remaining option you have. Outwork everyone and hammer it till the bitter ends. Work harder than yesterday so you will be able to forget that you are stuck.
FOR MORE UPDATES AND OTHER POSTS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on facebook:
Follow us on twitter:
Follow us on Pinterest:
Thank you for supporting the RUGGED BREED!