Feb 22, 2017

REMEMBER THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU


If you want to arrange your life, if you want to have a right direction then remember the worst thing that happened to you. Remember the bad fortune that you get for making a very bad and immature decision.

So if you are feeling lazy now, try to remember what is the worst thing that happened to you when you become lazy. Based on my experience, what happen when I become lazy is I was burned by a huge debt. I have debts from my family members, banks etc. But I am so glad that I was able to recover and I pay all of them. Up to now, I am still working hard and I can't forget the lesson that I got from being lazy. You can do it too, once you are feeling lazy, try to remember the worst thing that happened to you. I am sure you will take actions because you wouldn't want that to happen again.

If your friend is inviting you to a party and you are having a hard time resisting because you are thinking of having fun but you have an important appointment tomorrow, here is what you need to do again, remember the worst thing that happened to you when you drink but you have an important meeting on the next day. It could be you're late, your client go away, your boss get mad at you, you didn't perform well because your body is still invaded by alcohol etc.

Once you remember the worst thing that happened to you by making such a bad decision then for sure you will do the right thing. It is all about remembering the lesson and remembering the feeling of failing. Your fast failure will let you know what is the move to do to put your life in a better position.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...