Feb 26, 2015

A WARRIOR'S POEM (KILLER MOTIVATION)


I will move until I cannot move
I will fight even if there is no light
I will touch the sun, feel its flame
grind to find, bleed to succeed.

I will catch bullets if needed
Burn the water to get stronger
I will remake the 10th take
Reveal the unknown and steal the throne

So what if I fall, I will still give my all
No more killing of a second, I will die not being a second
Being first is what I thirst, doing the must is what I lust
Will try not being a cocky, will show 'em what is extraordinary

I will accept the price of getting the prize
I will whiten the coal to reach my goal
The more I move, the more I feel the groove
Don't tell me to stop 'coz I'm reaching the top

I will believe what others can't conceive
I will program my brain to ignore the pain
I will find and catch the dragon's batch
Slay Goliath once again and celebrate my reign




INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...