Mar 18, 2017

THE REAL MEANING OF CREATIVITY


A lot of people thinks that being creative has something to do with talents, gifts or the word "chosen ones". They thought that being creative has something to do with being artistic or out of the box thinker.

The real meaning of being creative is being able to create, being able to take actions, express yourself and simply being passionate in anything that you do. That's it, you don't need to think like a genius, you don't need to force yourself to become unique. Just create something, take it a little bit seriously, have fun and put your heart into it.

So you don't need to be a son of a famous painter or have some popular degree to become creative, just do what your heart tells you to do, put an effort and you will be able to produce a creative output.

A lot of people can't take actions or try something because they thought they were not creative enough. They compare themselves to other people and that is the main reason why they became overwhelmed. Don't ever compare your work to the work of others or else you will lose your creativity. You will feel bad once you feel that their work is better than yours. Just focus on your work, have fun with it and put your heart and soul into it. You will be amazed at how good you are.

Being creative doesn't need any approval from others, it is simply doing something from your heart and being happy with any output that you produced, you don't feel regrets, you don't need to undo everything that you do.

Being creative is being confident in anything that you do because you knew you give your 100 percent effort and you leave everything on the line, you never waste time and you never hold back, you just create it by simply using all of your knowledge, skills and pushing a little bit outside of your comfort zone.

Repetition is one big enhancer of your creativity. Just pick something that you love, do it everyday and you will become very creative. I was just learning guitar 19 years ago. Nobody is teaching me but I managed to play above the average because I never stop playing, I play and play over and over again until I become good. I begin to produce my own music, I became creative in using my own style. I knew I was not yet a professional but I manage to become passionate in playing guitar and continuously improve everyday. I begin to invent notes and play my own sound because I just put the time and effort. I never think about being creative, I just knew I need to play it with all my heart and play it everyday until I unleash my originality and creativity.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...