Jun 17, 2018

WHAT IS A LITTLE EDGE?

A little edge is simply something you can do that most people can't. It's something that you will execute during difficult situations such as pressure or being on the brink of elimination or failure. It's something that you will go to if you already given everything you got. It's like having that little something that will save you if the going gets tough.

That little mental edge is critical, it can save you, it can make you successful. You should have it if you want to thrive in life. Mental edge can be created through visualization or planting a useful thought in your subconscious mind that will help you when you're experiencing difficult situations. What will you think if you're struggling?, what is your game plan if you keep on losing? how will you fight back if you can't move forward anymore?

Basically that little edge is your go to plan when things are falling apart, it will make you survive, it will make you do the things that will help you to win again even if it's already impossible to make a comeback.

It will avoid you from quitting, it will make you pull out some moves that not all people are expecting, it will surprise your opponent, it will give you hope to still compete at the highest level even if you're behind by a large margin. It is like a killer instinct, it is a belief that no matter how hard your situation is... you can still manage to win and become triumphant in the end.

You should know what is your edge, you should know what to use when things are not going well. Me, personally my edge is not knowing how to quit, even if I am down so badly, even if I'm on a terrible position and I'm in a lot of pain.. I never quit, I am never a quitter. I just know that good things happen to people who never quit, I just know that any situation will change if you keep fighting until the end. I thrive with this kind of philosophy, it makes me triumphant in any challenge that I'm in. Of course it is not a perfect record, I always lose too but I never quit no matter what and this kind of style makes me mentally tougher as I keep on growing old and face different levels of challenges in life.

Your edge should not be something that can dominate, it's just a simple thing that can keep you alive in the game, it's just a simple idea or style that will give you a higher chance of winning in any challenges, competition or problem. It doesn't need to be outstanding, it only needs to give you hope and motivation to fightback and believe that you can still win no matter what.

That little edge will make you a winner so find it, what is it that separates you from the pack? what is it that you think will give you the victories? what is it that will make you tougher and harder to beat?

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...