Jun 10, 2018

STOP GIVING YOURSELF THE CONDITIONS TO QUIT

It's so hard that is why you're giving yourself the conditions to quit, you can't take it anymore, you feel like you're just wasting a lot of time and nothing is happening. Stop thinking about quitting, never let it run inside of your head... ever.

If I don't get this in one year I will quit, if my partner didn't change in one month I will leave her, if my business didn't earn in three months I will close it, if I can't become an hollywood artist before I turn 50  I will stop dreaming about it, if my coach didn't use me in the game I will quit, if they didn't change the management I will quit, if my boss didn't give me a raise I will look for another company, if this project didn't work in two days I will stop it.

You're giving yourself a deadline, you're giving yourself a condition to quit, you're giving yourself a reason to give up. And that is why you are likely to quit and never succeed. Stop entering that 4 letter word into your head, it is a weak work, it is not giving you the drive to take actions.

Give it some time, give it time to develop, be patient because great things need a lot of time. Stop giving it a deadline, just keep trying again and again, so what if you fail a lot of times? quitting is a disgusting thing, it is for the weak, it is for the losers in this world. If you don't want to fail then never think about quitting... ever.

Because one day your time will come, you will get it one day, it's just a matter of being willing to wait and working hard while waiting for it. If you're giving yourself the conditions to quit then you are likely to lose because you are thinking about quitting, never let that thought run inside of your head because you will become unmotivated if you do that.

GIVE YOURSELF THE CONDITIONS TO WORK EVEN HARDER. If I didn't succeed last week I will work harder this week, if I didn't reach the quota last month I will work harder this month, if my partner didn't change this year then I will become patient even more, if my salary didn't go up then I will work hard even more. This is the mentality that you should have.... the more you fail, the more you should work harder.

Never think about quitting... ever, the mindset should be you need to keep moving forward even if the going gets tougher and tougher each day. Have that mentality of taking it one step at a time until you get there.

Find reasons why you need to keep going not reasons why you should quit already. The most genius thing that you can ever do is not quitting, you don't need to become spectacular or create a miracle to succeed... just quit and you will win in life.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...