Jun 16, 2018

LEGIT HARD WORK HERE

I'm campaigning my shits and trying to take it to another level, this hard work is legit, it's not something that just grow like a mushroom in a dirty place and trying to make hype, this crap is running for 11 years without stopping,. This year maybe the year, I don't know if it will happen all I know is that this hard work is real and it keeps on getting harder and harder each day, it's not something that wants attention, it wants money but the right money is not coming yet to I keep adding hard to my hard work. If it's real then it should not stop, that's why I'm not stopping and I have no plans of stopping.

I work hard anytime, I even stop sleeping even if I'm already sleeping, I wake up early and I stay late at night, I don't even have a schedule... the moment I wake up, I work right away and never stop until I'm super exhausted. My mind is super tired so as my body but I keep on pushing and pushing until the pain is not there anymore.

I don't know any other formula other than hard work, it's all I know, it's all I have. A lot of people thinks they were working hard only to find out that their effort is the same as elementary's effort.

This is legit, I am really suffering, I am really in pain, if this is not real then why I am sill working even if I am not getting any results? I keep on pushing the envelop, I could have quit before because I feel stupid working and not getting results until I learned that a legit hard work is not all about results, it's about the hard work itself.

Some people were so proud after working for a few hours, I am ashamed if I work just 5 hours. I know I need to exert more effort, I always knew that I have to be faster and more aggressive than this. I know that I have to separate myself from others so I will get different result.

I am still working during holidays. Christmas, New year, Valentines, National naked day... what are these things? I don't know how to stop, I only know how to keep going. I have sickening work ethic, I don't need any holidays and make myself lazy watching TV shows that means nothing.

Too much rest is a sin, taking a vacation means weakness and not being committed. I never care about pleasures, for me hard work is already a pleasure, it is a blessing in disguise, I know that if I work really hard then I will have more holidays in the future. I know that sacrifice means bigger prize.

This hard work is not something that other people have, this is on a whole new different level, it's on a higher stratosphere, it's not something that will only last for a few days, it will last for eternity. This is legit, it's incomparable.

No comments:

FIGHTING AS YOUR PRODUCT

It's not the result, it's not the money or success, it's not respect, it's not winning but fighting as your product. You fig...