May 21, 2018

YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T WIN

You know why you are not winning? because you really don't know yourself, you don't know your strengths, you don't know who you are. You don't know where your strengths are coming from, you don't know what to do when you're facing a different kind of situation, you don't know how to call your powers.

If you want to become successful you must know how to channel your inner strength every time you face a terrible and scary situation, you must know how to handle different situations with class and calmness knowing that you will be alright and you can thrive of it.

You must know who you are, know what you can do and what must do.

Your strength can be intangibles, it can be a simple mental toughness. It can be the ability to adapt with any kind of situation. Learn how to find and know your strength and you will win in life.

Personally, my strength is about endurance, I will never quit no matter how tired I am, I will find a way, I will use my willpower to win and survive any kind of situation. I know that every time I use my will power and don't quit... I thrive in any kind of situation.

Study yourself, discover where you are good at and become a master of it. It can be anything, for as long as it is giving you results and making you survive, you can use it to any kind of situation.

Know who you really are, know yourself... never get lost just because something uncomfortable is happening.

No comments:

FIGHTING AS YOUR PRODUCT

It's not the result, it's not the money or success, it's not respect, it's not winning but fighting as your product. You fig...