May 19, 2018

UNLOAD ALL OF YOUR FUNNY EXCUSES

You have a lot of funny excuses in your system that't why you can't push yourself, that's why you can't reach a different level. People will make excuses once they feel uncomfortable but great people will never do it, they will keep pushing even if it means pain and exhaustion.

Excuses such as I'm tired, my head is aching, I don't have enough sleep, I am not in the right frame of mind, I have problems with my girlfriend, I was drunk last night, I don't have money, I don't have time. The truth is... if you really want it then you will find a way, you will adapt, you will improvise... you will do everything just to make it happen. Because if you will focus on the difficulty then you will never endure the pain just to get what you want.

Destroy all of your excuses and you will have a different life, you will get more and achieve more... your life will become something special.

Any discomfort is a sign that you must push, it is a sign that you must make a stand to face the challenge in front of you. Destroy your excuses now or it will destroy your life forever.

No comments:

progress is internal

You didn't come this far only to break down, the edge is still on you, progress is internal not external. Work on your game, your mind g...