May 22, 2018

THE STRUGGLER'S WORLD

I'm struggling everyday just to get some money for our food and dreams. Me and my wife, working hard everyday, loving each other. We've got each other's back. This is my world, like a scavenger in the internet world trying to make some money from graphics and writing  crappy articles like this one.

It's a struggle but I consider myself a grinder so I was able to accept that my life is really hard. It's painful, it's grueling but I'm ok with it. Our dream is still alive, it will never die because hard work makes it alive, my work ethic and belief makes it breathing.

My energy... it is all allocated for the grind, it is all reserved for a dream. I believe that one day I will be rewarded for the shitty works that I created in the internet. I'm a dreamer, I'm struggling but I will never give up. I'm a dreamer and at the same time a doer too. I don't just dream, I give my best to make it happen.

It's been a boring life and I'm so happy that my wife is still supportive for my dreams, she believes me so I don't have any choice but to make this idea successful. I don't know what it is, I don't know where it is going... I just keep on searching for an opening, My heart doesn't want to rest but my boy is already rallying for a rest.

I don't care anymore... to be honest, I really don't care. If I die hustling, at least I die with honor, even though they don't know what the heck am I doing, I know in myself that I give my all, I don't have any regrets.

But I know I will get it, there is a part in my heart that says never give up.

It is really hard, how many times I almost quit but I'm so lucky that I am the most persevering person in this world. Not talented, not skilled nor gifted but at least I own a niche... perseverance and endurance. If I am not for real then how was I able to write 4000 articles? how was I able to maintain the passion for writing for 10 years without earning anything?

No comments:

progress is internal

You didn't come this far only to break down, the edge is still on you, progress is internal not external. Work on your game, your mind g...