May 19, 2018

MY PROCESS OF BEING A DAILY STOCK TRADER

I have found a new job, something that I will love and will do for a very long time. But of course I will still write every single day, I will still do graphic designs but this job is something different... it has something to do with stocks. They say that it is gambling, they say that you will lose money, they say that it's hard. All of those things are true, it is hard, it is a little bit gambling but the only difference is... you will still work, in real gambling you will not work, in stock trading you will study, you will make a deep research, you will still work hard and study the charts, it's not all about luck at all, it has something to do with discipline and patience.

I just jump in without knowing anything, after one month I already knew the basics, I will admit it... my losses are more than my winnings but the good thing is I'm serious about it and I'm taking the process seriously. And I know that I will become successful one day if I keep learning everyday and prepare my self to win. It's all about preparation meets the opportunity.

A lot of gurus out there will ask you to attend their seminars, of course you have to pay them huge money. But my style is different, I jump right away, I never pay anyone, I use my money as a capital, I could have use it to pay guru but I know that I will learn more if I will do it myself. I use my money to gain the experience I need. Instead of paying a guru that will never really teach you everything... I use my money to gain experience and I am really happy with where I am right now. I am not winning money but I am winning a lot of knowledge, and the good thing is... the capital is 90 percent still there. If I use that money to pay guru then it is all gone, but the money is still there and I am confident that I gain more knowledge than the individuals who pay somebody to teach them. Because the reality is... they are not learning the real life trading, all they get is facts that will not guarantee to work. They were so scared to lose money so they hire a guru to teach them, but that guru doesn't control everything, he can only give some advice, the decision will still come from the trader himself.

Experience is the best teacher, instead of paying someone to teach you... you better use that money fro real experience. Because practice is different than reality, you can practice virtual trading but the emotion of virtual trading is different than the actual trading. In virtual trading or seminars... you will never feel any pressure but in real trading the pressure is so high, your mind will sometimes go blank, you will be stunned, different kind of emotions will start to run.

I am may not be an expert yet but the fact that I won some of the trades makes me confident, unlike someone who is attending a seminar about something... that poor guy is afraid to make mistakes that's why he will never dare to start on his own, he will purely rely from the information of other people which is a wrong thing to do because not all the information is right, not all the information will fit his style.

One thing I learned about stock trading is controlling your emotions, you cannot be too emotional here, if you lose then you lose, if you win then you win... avoid being too emotional because that will kill you. Stay calm and avoid thinking about your mistakes, this is a game, this is a journey... losses are part of the process, you have to still be appreciative even if you lost a lot of money.

Stock trading requires mental focus, it requires mental toughness. One thing I learned is that you will never become successful fast, you have to endure losing, you have to endure studying and preparing your plan.

You don't need a teacher here, use the money and time that you will use in a seminar for your won experience. Experience the pressure, experience the fear, experience making tough decisions... that is what it is all about. Don't be scared to make mistakes because you can always make a come back. Never think of it as a gambling, think of it as a process that might give you a bright future.

Before I don't know anything about stocks, but because I faced my fears... I can say that I am much equipped with the right knowledge now, I gain it because I made mistakes... some are frightening, some are really nerve wracking, but I have so much fun with it. I know that one day I'm going to become great if I stay humble, disciplined and hard working.

No comments:

progress is internal

You didn't come this far only to break down, the edge is still on you, progress is internal not external. Work on your game, your mind g...