May 19, 2018

GET INTOXICATED WITH THE PROCESS

If you're not intoxicated with the process it means you're not trying at all, it means you're taking some minutes or hours for granted, it means you're really not into it. You just want it but you're not willing to give everything you can, it's ok if you waste time, it's ok if you miss those little opportunities that will help contribute to the realization of your goals.

Suffocate yourself with actions, you should be moving every minute or every second. You can rest but never rest for a very long time because that will destroy your momentum, that will ruin everything. Trust the process and enjoy the process, never think that you have had enough, never think that you're going to get tired. Because at the end of the day... there will be times when you will get stressed, why not get stressed about things that will give you a chance to become successful?

If you don't know what's the next step then just do something that is related to your goal. Just like in writing, every time I don't know what is the next word to write... I will just write something that is related with the subject and then... BOOOM!, I'm back on track again. I never care if the spellings are wrong, I never care if the grammar is wrong... I just write, I really don't care because I'm so intoxicated with the process, I don't have time for corrections anymore because I know that once I'm writing again... I'm on the right path.

No comments:

progress is internal

You didn't come this far only to break down, the edge is still on you, progress is internal not external. Work on your game, your mind g...